If that were to be his last fight would you feel bad about that?

Kristian82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No.

Platinum Mike is a fucking savage, on form again as he does his post fight media tour. Clearly, smoked his brains out before that interview as well.

GCuP6jm.jpg

His whole SD hype train seemed a thing with little substance to me, but this damn elbow definitely suggests that MP may have some cool moves in his arsenal...

Probably the best elbow in major leagues since Weidman vs Munoz.

I cannot wait for the next Mike Perry fight. I hope it is against somebody well known like Cowboy or Lawler and then he can get a chance to prove that he can hang with the top talent. He's got a lot to learn in terms of skills but there's no reason to think he won't and I believe he'll certainly reach the top within a year.

His whole SD hype train seemed a thing with little substance to me, but this damn elbow definitely suggests that MP may have some cool moves in his arsenal...

Probably the best elbow in major leagues since Weidman vs Munoz.

There's a reason why we only have converts and no apostates.

I cannot wait for the next Mike Perry fight. I hope it is against somebody well known like Cowboy or Lawler and then he can get a chance to prove that he can hang with the top talent. He's got a lot to learn in terms of skills but there's no reason to think he won't and I believe he'll certainly reach the top within a year.

I was at UFC in Manchester and had no idea who he was before, but me and the whole row I was with were fans after.

However, he gets hit too much and I think his chin will go before he gets to the top.

Jon Jones is a model citizen next to this bloke

I was at UFC in Manchester and had no idea who he was before, but me and the whole row I was with were fans after.

However, he gets hit too much and I think his chin will go before he gets to the top.
I already had a bet on him for that fight, couldn't believe he was the underdog. Me and my other mate who had a bet on him were the only Platinum fans in our section.

Cerrone is skilled but has no chin any more, I think it's a 3rd round ko for Platinum unless Cerrone becomes a point fighter

I suppose the difference is that Jones would have pretended to be nice and said the right thing, thinking that would win him fans. Perry is saying shit that he knows will get him attention and a certain type of fan.

That fan?

lol1.gif

Platinum is the fastest rising star in the UFC, it won't be long before Conor is begging to be on a card Platinum is headlining. The writing is on the wall.

I already had a bet on him for that fight, couldn't believe he was the underdog. Me and my other mate who had a bet on him were the only Platinum fans in our section.

It was a damned good fight. Proper blood and guts. A woman that was near us had to leave because she couldn't handle it.

He almost killed a pregnant woman by smashing into her car while wasted then fled the scene. He uses eye pokes as part of his gameplan and was popped for PED's. What has Perry done to make him worse than Jones?

He's really not, he might appear more classy in interviews but he's a first rate scum bag. Mike has never done a hit and run to a pregnant woman.

It was a damned good fight. Proper blood and guts. A woman that was near us had to leave because she couldn't handle it.
Oh yeah, was awesome - only Bisping/Hendo had my attention more than that although Manuwa besmirching OSP was great too.

Oh yeah, was awesome - only Bisping/Hendo had my attention more than that although Manuwa besmirching OSP was great too.

I was sitting right next to some of Manuwa's friends andfamily. Shit went OFF when he KO'd him.

I suppose the difference is that Jones would have pretended to be nice and said the right thing, thinking that would win him fans. Perry is saying shit that he knows will get him attention and a certain type of fan.

That fan?

lol1.gif
What kind of fans support an ex convict who still behaves like an asshole and takes pride in beating people up? Do they think this is a joke? a wwe gimmick?
The man's an armed robber, hard drug user, violent criminal... and if I'm not mistaken- he's still on probation.

Im glad the UFC gave him a 2nd chance in life, a chance to make an honest living... but fuck him for still trying to bully dudes, intimidate dudes, or for bragging about beating people up or ending other people's careers.

I'm glad he has fans on sherdog, but these fans aren't really celebrating a man capitalizing off his 2nd chance in life- this isn't a celebratory 'feel good' story... fans here are straight up taking pride in his assholish qualities, the same ones that sent him to prison.

"oh well at least he keeps it real" - yea well, this isn't something that former criminals are supposed to do. their supposed to repent, and move away from "keeping it real", to understanding the difference between what is right and what is wrong.

He's really not, he might appear more classy in interviews but he's a first rate scum bag. Mike has never done a hit and run to a pregnant woman.

He almost killed a pregnant woman by smashing into her car while wasted then fled the scene. He uses eye pokes as part of his gameplan and was popped for PED's. What has Perry done to make him worse than Jones?

You guys are fucking pathetic. Are you even aware of Mike Perry's criminal past?

Jones is no angel, but he didn't attempt to murder a pregnant woman. He was in a hit and run, and that still makes him a big douchebag, but he wasn't gunning to hurt a pregnant woman, or to hurt anyone for that matter. It was an accident, albeit caused by recklessness- but still an accident.

Do you fuckers know what Mike Perry has done? Its public record... go look it up. Absolutely unbelievable that some people on this site are trying to condone what Mike Perry has done. You think he went to jail for cutting kayfabe promos? you don't really know do you. you just decided as teenagers to jump on some bandwagon because it seemed 'cool'. right?

There's no other reason why you'd condone such behavior. like I said, I'm all for the 2nd-chance story. But this isn't it, this is about bragging about the mans' assholish nature. and that's just morally wrong.

Back