Is "let me bang bro" the funniest and most ridiculous thing in all MMA?

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I finally got round to watching the new TUF last night and I could not stop laughing at the short clip of "let me bang bro", I didn't even know that Julian Lane had been brought back til last night.

I was a little baked, but I think I rewinded it about 20 times. I cant think of anything in all of MMA that's made me laugh that much except for the occasional crowd retard.

Its that moment when he says it with the high pitched pleading voice, then reverts to growling and shoving.

I'm praying he does something similar this season, even if it is scripted. .

Something about the Nog brothers trying to feed a bus a carrot.

Yes, easily the funniest thing in the short history of MMA followed closely by Junie Browning challanging the whole cast of TUF light heavyweight competitors. "Damn 205'ers thinking their tougher than everyone"

To this day he is still waiting for the permission to bang

Let me bang, MAN!! .... Let me bang, bro ;(

Why in the God's name won't they let the man bang, heartless bastards!

My girl and I have this same argument every other night.

It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That entire season sucked, too. It was literally the highlight of the season. Ricci elbowed Magny out cold, and then there were like 14 decisions. Julian Lane saved the season.

I finally got round to watching the new TUF last night and I could not stop laughing at the short clip of "let me bang bro", I didn't even know that Julian Lane had been brought back til last night.

I was a little baked, but I think I rewinded it about 20 times. I cant think of anything in all of MMA that's made me laugh that much except for the occasional crowd retard.

Its that moment when he says it with the high pitched pleading voice, then reverts to growling and shoving.

I'm praying he does something similar this season, even if it is scripted. .

Its one of the cringyest things ever in MMA

Jon jones saying he took tainted dick pills for his e.d. has to be up there.. right next to him running back to the car for the herb stash lol

Wasn't this in something like 2005 or something? Get over it. Newsflash, drunk people say stupid shit. Don't get drunk... especially around a camera.

Don't remember something stupider than that so I have to say yes.. the "Just bleed" guy was pretty funny too

When I become President I'll rule a Bangocracy where all the bros can bang as hard and as often as they want! :cool:

No homo :eek:

Joe Rogan crying in the Octagon because his nipples got hard for Rousey was pretty funny.

Also, what a fool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back