Nurmagomedov vs Iaquinta #redemption

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib needs to redeem after himself after missing the biggest fight of his career as the co-main on a ppv. It really is a red flag and it's reasonable to question his commitment.

Dana hates Iaquinta so why don't fight. If Kbaib dominates, it would keep Iaquinta quiet and if Iaquinta wins it would be extra proof that Iaquinta is worth more.
Thoughts?

Go Raging Al!

They're both their own worst enemies. Iaquinta won't shut up and Khabib keeps pulling out of fights. It's a shame really, both fun to watch

Khabib by vicious, sustained, unmitigated GNP beatdown. Al survives just long enough to make this a brutal, protracted 2.5-rd beating, but he quickly retires after absorbing 250 strikes, most of which are unanswered.

I'm laughing at people who call Khabib entertaining, man hugging for 15 minutes. Then others call his GnP vicious, really? RDA, Pat Healey (rubbish), Tibau (poor), Trujillo all went 3 rounds with Khabib, and we're pretty unscathed as he lay on them for 15 mins. Khabib puts crowds to sleep, shame he can't do that to his opponents.

I'm laughing at people who call Khabib entertaining, man hugging for 15 minutes. Then others call his GnP vicious, really? RDA, Pat Healey (rubbish), Tibau (poor), Trujillo all went 3 rounds with Khabib, and we're pretty unscathed as he lay on them for 15 mins. Khabib puts crowds to sleep, shame he can't do that to his opponents.
Khabib arguably had the best feud with Ariel Helwani (after Dana White and Rampage obviously), that was quite entertaining

They're both their own worst enemies. Iaquinta won't shut up and Khabib keeps pulling out of fights. It's a shame really, both fun to watch

Actually, I think Iaquinta makes a lot of good points. He says them in a way that's very aggressive and hostile, so it will probably just make his bosses angry, but he is still saying the truth.

“Dana White has done a lot for this sport, but he’s not gotten one injury from this sport. And for him to say, ‘the best part of UFC Brooklyn was the flight home’ — you’re on a private jet, bro. Shut the f*ck up. You’re on a private jet. Most people, that would be the highlight of their life. Forget the night. You’re on a private jet, of course it’s the highlight of your night. Two guys are fighting in a cage, getting hurt. Jim Miller probably couldn’t [walk]. Who was the leg kicks, someone was getting their f*cking leg kicked in? [White] owes an apology to all those motherf*ckers. That’s some bullsh*t. Shut your f*cking mouth.”
He's right. That was very disrespectful thing of Dana to say. Whether the PPV sucked or not, the fighters still trained and fought their asses off.

I hope he has success in real estate, because the stuff he says a lot of fighters probably think, but they are never able to stand up for themselves because they depend on fighting to provide for their families.

Could be interesting. Al showed he can land his power punches with accurate accuracy.

When he was standing at 205, Michael Johnson dazed him

I'm gonna take Ragin Al against kabob.
Al has the wrestling to keep it on the feet long enough to tag kabob.
Plus the rage

That's probably you mixing medications fault than Khalid's. A lot of people like his fights, he's an aggressive nonstop fighter.

I wouldn't mind this fight at all. Khabib has clearly shown he doesn't deserved high profile fights as he's too undependable. Givem Ragin Al.

Plus, I think Ragin Als wrestling is good enough to make things interesting. This guy has loads of potential. UFC should just give him what he wants and use him appropriately.

Its really frustrating to see a top organization constantly let talented fighters go to waste.

Actually, I think Iaquinta makes a lot of good points. He says them in a way that's very aggressive and hostile, so it will probably just make his bosses angry, but he is still saying the truth.

“Dana White has done a lot for this sport, but he’s not gotten one injury from this sport. And for him to say, ‘the best part of UFC Brooklyn was the flight home’ — you’re on a private jet, bro. Shut the f*ck up. You’re on a private jet. Most people, that would be the highlight of their life. Forget the night. You’re on a private jet, of course it’s the highlight of your night. Two guys are fighting in a cage, getting hurt. Jim Miller probably couldn’t [walk]. Who was the leg kicks, someone was getting their f*cking leg kicked in? [White] owes an apology to all those motherf*ckers. That’s some bullsh*t. Shut your f*cking mouth.”
He's right. That was very disrespectful thing of Dana to say. Whether the PPV sucked or not, the fighters still trained and fought their asses off.

I hope he has success in real estate, because the stuff he says a lot of fighters probably think, but they are never able to stand up for themselves because they depend on fighting to provide for their families.
You're right. Gotta respect a guy who says his true thoughts and refuses to be disrespected but unfortunately i don't think that'll work against Dana

Please no... khahbib needs to fight a top 3 lw.... I need to know he will show up for a big fight and compete if im ever going to pay to watch him fight... right now i'd rather see him retire after that shit show he put on last month. Rather than him beat the #14 lw and crow to dana about what he deserves, he has to work his way back to the belt after his epic "weight issue" debacle!

Back