Why is no one talking about Tom Duquesnoy??

The Mean Streets

Karnage Bless.
Banned
Reaction score
Why is no one taking about Tom Duquesnoy, the most feared new bantamweight in the UFC?

Is it because he can do the splits?

IMG_0255.JPG

Is it because he can wear two flags better than most men can wear one?

IMG_0249.JPG

Is is because he is more notorious than Conor McGregor?

IMG_0253.JPG

More platinum than Mike Perry?

IMG_0254.JPG

Is it because he is prettier than Cody Garbrandt?

IMG_0256.JPG

Or is it because, if you talk about him, you'll be scared you won't be able to stop.

IMG_0257.JPG

Tom Duquesnoy Universe.

Last edited:
I've been talking about him for years, I'm just glad he's finally here and it seems at the right time too. I felt his debut was pretty bad, he showed flashes of brilliance but he wasn't fighting a top 50 Bantamweight and he still struggled a lot...that shouldn't be the case for a top prospect. I enjoyed him on the MMA hour seems like an intelligent fighter too and he can help put MMA on the map in France potentially.

His name is either spelled or pronounced incorrectly.

His name is fucked and he should change it to something catchier:
Tom duques
Tom Dux
Jean Tom van damme

http://today.cofc.edu/2014/03/21/into-the-ring/

“Because I am 6 feet tall, because I weigh 207 pounds, because I am not a freak, or a giant or a monster, or maybe because I don’t have a Mohawk, or I don’t wear a mask, or maybe because I can’t flip three times in the air and land on my feet. But even when WWE officials told me that I would never, never, never, never make it to the main roster of the WWE, my dream didn’t die. It got stronger. I want to be somebody. I don’t care how many people tell me that I am nobody. … Well, I’m somebody now. I’m famous now. People know my name everywhere.”

He should be talked about.

Why is no one taking about Tom Duquesnoy, the most feared new bantamweight in the UFC?

Is it because he can do the splits?

View attachment 222405

Is it because he can wear two flags better than most men can wear one?

View attachment 222387

Is is because he is more notorious than Conor McGregor?

View attachment 222391

More platinum than Mike Perry?

View attachment 222403

Is it because he is prettier than Cody Garbrandt?

View attachment 222401

Or is it because, if you talk about him, you'll be scared you won't be able to stop.

View attachment 222413

Tom Duquesnoy Universe.
People only wanna know about ONE Duke:

the duke.gif

Welcome to sherdog, Tom Du.. Dirk... Duqeson...

Welcome, no for gay Jesus homie.

I wasn't that impressed to be honest.

Was embarrassing to hear Anik calling him the best prospect outside the UFC recently signed right after @Marlon Moraes was signed.

Back