"Conor fights nothing but midgets"- Nate fans

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
After seeing a troll thread about this earlier, lets take a look at some actual stats.

Nate Diaz

UFC record 15-9

24 total fights

Over course of 24 UFC fights, average height advantage(averaged out with two 1" height disadvantages to DHK and Cerrone):

2.83"

Conor Mcgregor

UFC record 9-1

10 total fights

Over the course of 10 UFC fights, average height advantage (averaged out with 3 height disadvantages, one to max holloway(2"), and two to nate diaz(3"):

.65"

Not making the thread on behalf of either fighter to defend or discredit, but lets see the hypocrisy for what it is.

I'm sure some will retort "well we were talking about conor fighting short guys like denis siver, chad mendes and marcus brimage"

Conor Mcgregor had around a 3" height advantage on siver and mendes, and 4" on brimage.

Nate Diaz had a height advantage of 3" or more in 16 of his 24 UFC fights. 10 of those 16 fights his height advantage ranged from 4"-7".

McGregor was the one who first called his opponents midgets. Blame him.

Mcgregor fighting manlets and playing touch butt. Nothing new. ;)

Any Nate vs Conor thread is not complete without

giphy.gif

Nate was taller than Cerrone. Donald is not 6'1. Hes 5'11

Huge Diaz Bros fan but, both are semi retired because of Mcgoat.

Nate is title less his entire career and outside him beating Mcgoat by fluke, a fight that I bet, and won + screamed up sherdog (+325 steal + insult @ Nate), he has been runner up.

Huge Nate fan but, he has gotten really beta + butt hurt after Mcgoat. Diaz bros always get fucked on bogus decisions. He got dropped 3x in 2rds. He said, Mcgoat should have finished him in one interview. He then whined about injuries. WEAK SAUCE.

Huge Diaz bro fan but, step your game up brah.

Even better, he was + 325 or higher on most betting lines in that fight.

All you cucks missed the boat on that pay day.

Feels good man.

Someone bump that thread of me screaming it up.
Only thing throwing me off was the weeks notice, completely forgot Conor has a gas tank like Roy Neilson.

Nate has no fans and Conor best highlights are against manlets under 5'5

'Nate Diaz talks so much about Connor and only wants to fight Connor that he might be in LOVE with Connor'= Kenny Florian

After seeing a troll thread about this earlier, lets take a look at some actual stats.

Nate Diaz

UFC record 15-9

24 total fights

Over course of 24 UFC fights, average height advantage(averaged out with two 1" height disadvantages to DHK and Cerrone):

2.83"

Conor Mcgregor

UFC record 9-1

10 total fights

Over the course of 10 UFC fights, average height advantage (averaged out with 3 height disadvantages, one to max holloway(2"), and two to nate diaz(3"):

.65"

Not making the thread on behalf of either fighter to defend or discredit, but lets see the hypocrisy for what it is.

I'm sure some will retort "well we were talking about conor fighting short guys like denis siver, chad mendes and marcus brimage"

Conor Mcgregor had around a 3" height advantage on siver and mendes, and 4" on brimage.

Nate Diaz had a height advantage of 3" or more in 16 of his 24 UFC fights. 10 of those 16 fights his height advantage ranged from 4"-7".
Conor doesn't fight that is the problem! He talks, he walks, he jabbers around, but title shots, fighting all comers he is not a champion he is a cherry picker and he sucks.

He is not a Jones, DJ, a GSP, guys who had title defense after title defense. Conor just wants to handpick the biggest money fights he can then exit fighting.

Go away Conor you can go now!!

Back