So, according to Manuwa's manager, Jimi wants Shogun if the title bout doesnt come...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So, what u guys say? Jimi vs. Mauricio next for the title eliminator? Let OSP fight the winner of Cirkunov vs. Oezdemir? Whats next in the LHW division?

Holy shit, could we see Shogun up for a title fight? What year is it?
giphy.gif

If Shogun gets on top of Jimi which is very likely, Jimmy will regret calling out Mauricio.

What do I think ? Pussy.

Fight Jon Jones or the winner/loser of Glover Teixeira vs Gustaffsson. (heck, one may pull out injured, jump in if they do).

I want it! Bring it on

I mean if he's not getting the title shot he may as well pick out an easy vet on a couple fight streak. Should totally beat him but Shogun is always dangerous with his power.

Awesome match-up. Shogun has been on a tear and Manuwa has legit power!!!

Rockhold and Gastelum wanted Silva
Now Manuwa calling out Shogun

Be careful what you ask for

TartFarawayCranefly.gif

Make it happen Dana!!

I want it! Bring it on
No, give him Gus for trying to take the easy way out. No offense to Shogun, but he needs a couple more non Top 5 fights to get back in the swing of things, if he even can. He didn't look that great his last fight.

No, give him Gus for trying to take the easy way out. No offense to Shogun, but he needs a couple more non Top 5 fights to get back in the swing of things, if he even can. He didn't look that great his last fight.

He looked good his last fight, not great but good. And Shogun doesnt need anymore fights, the division is thin as it is......any other division aside HW I would agree. Gus/Manuwa happened recently and Gus KOd him inside two rounds......so the fight doesnt make sense from Gus's perspective, why fight a guy he KO'd already after beating a top 5 guy in Glover? If Gus/Manuwa didnt happen I would agree thats the right fight to make.

Shogun/Manuwa is the fight to make. Shogun has won three in a row and Manuwa has beaten everyone aside Rumble and Gus. Its the right step for Shogun cause he's already beaten three 7-15 ranked fighters so the next guy is a fighter like Manuwa who's ranked higher but hasnt proven to be top 5.

What are the odds on this scenario:

Shogun manages to knockout Manuwa.

Jones has to pull out.

Shogun beats aged Cormier to win title.

I give it 30% That would make my year if happens.

Back