Joshua/Klitschko vs UFC 211 commercial

say hello to your wife's son

Ufc has it's fair share of good promos for the big events

the gsp shields one is good but it has aged poorly imo

I'm much more into MMA but somehow I'm much more exciting for AJ/WK

Ufc has it's fair share of good promos for the big events

the gsp shields one is good but it has aged poorly imo

LOL those ads were crap. ESPECIALLY the Ronda one where it only focused on her.

The best UFC ad was the GSP one where they rip off pictures on the lockeroom with Rihanna song playing.

What's so wrong with the Miocic-JDS one?
Essentially it's:
1) Do you like seeing punches like these?
2) Well, they're gonna do it some more!
I really don't need a backstory and an appeal to a place in history. All I know is "yum, gimme some of that".

I mean the first Stipe/JDS fight was pretty good so the promo highlights that. That's really all it needs. Also your not really doing a fair comparison with a 30 second promo and a like minute and a half one.

UFC 211 is legit. Best card of the early year!!!

Fuck that JDS vs Stipe advert is trash.

A bunch of Joe Rogan snippets plastered over some fight clips. With a forced 'this is a rematch everyone wants to see' at the end.

I'm looking forward to the fight, with no thanks to the promo nor Joe fucking Rogan. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

UFC's commerical is so repetitive and obvious.

Joshua/Klitschko commercial is quite simple in design, yet it was still able to excite. Going to be an epic match.

Such elegance and a story to tell with the boxing one. An old lion on his last legs trying to hold off a young lion from taking his pride. Olympic gold medalists almost a decade and a half apart. The UFC one seems like a cheap look at these guys just try to knock out other out brawl looking like bum fights high lights with some dummy screaming in the background.

canelo chavez previews also much better. UFC hype machine would be nuts if they got some better guys doing it.

I lol'd. First good thread by Fairy B ever.

The difference is that Boxing is marketing culture, history, prestige...art.

The UFC is marketing hype, excitement, a drunken fun for-the-bar.

canelo chavez previews also much better. UFC hype machine would be nuts if they got some better guys doing it.

It's not UFC problem, it's ufc fans problem, they like those shitty promos

It's easier to promote a world beater like Joshua. You only need to tell the truth about his accomplishments

Wlad-Joshua is not bad but it lacks of Joe Rogan cummin.. so my vote goes for UFC 211

Back