Weidman has got to be the biggest whining crybaby in MMA today

TourIsOverBoyo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now he's whining saying that he was beating up Mousasi and that he would have won. I wish this baby would just retire, he's become intolerable.

If he insists on fighting they should just feed him to Jacare

Jacare ain't gonna be eating anything with his jaw wired shut from Whittacker.

Wasteland is better than this cratered effort deserves.

I heard he's sticking to liquids for now, so Weidmans tears will work just fine
giphy.gif

Honestly I think he's just a dumb guy that surrounds himself with those meat-head NY types that just tell him he's the best thing since marinara sauce. The way he came out vs Moose with that wannabe Wonderboy stance had me like
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Seriously tho...who tells him he should try that in a fight??? I can just picture that training session...probably did it for like 20 minutes sparring with WB, and some meatheads on the side were like, "yeah chris! you mastered it already!! I dare you to knock Moose out w that side kick bro!"

I think fighters have the right to be a bit delusional.; they have to believe in themselves to an almost absurd point. To be sensible and realistic is not very useful if you are competing against other men to be the best.

Last edited:
He clearly dominated the first round.

Second round was back and forth, and he was mounted on top of Moose immediately before the knee of destiny. Obviously he put his hands down to be 'downed' and there was some mixup about the rules, which frankly, needs to get cleaned up.

He gets told, point blank, he has 5 minutes to recover, and to sit tight. This devolves into a circus where nobody knows whats happening, and the fight gets called as a TKO loss.

How on earth would you not be mad about that cluster?

He clearly dominated the first round.

Second round was back and forth, and he was mounted on top of Moose immediately before the knee of destiny. Obviously he put his hands down to be 'downed' and there was some mixup about the rules, which frankly, needs to get cleaned up.

He gets told, point blank, he has 5 minutes to recover, and to sit tight. This devolves into a circus where nobody knows whats happening, and the fight gets called as a TKO loss.

How on earth would you not be mad about that cluster?

He didn't know what month it was, he was too concussed to be cleared by the docs, didn't matter hand down or not. Docs can't take that liability. If he had a brain hemorrhage they woulda been liable for letting him go back into fight. It was either a NC or a TKO loss, but the fight had to be stopped.

The fact that the knee was legal makes it a tko loss for Chris. Arguing that you can't use instant replay in the state of new york and that it shoulda been a NC is his only play, but is weak sauce imo. But he has a very good record that he has to protect as this is his career so I can't blame the guy.

He didn't know what month it was, he was too concussed to be cleared by the docs, didn't matter hand down or not. Docs can't take that liability. If he had a brain hemorrhage they woulda been liable for letting hime go back into fight. It was either a NC or a TKO loss, but the fight had to be stopped.

The fact that the knee was legal makes it a tko loss for Chris. Arguing that you can't use instant replay in the state of new york and that it shoulda been a NC is his only play, but is weak sauce imo. But he has a very good record that he has to protect as this is his career so I can't blame the guy.

Can we agree that the rules around 'downed' are a little ambiguous still, and if Chris was better informed, he would have protected his head, instead of putting both his hands on the ground?

So that was a problem.

Then there is the simple fact that he didn't get knocked down, or out, and the action was stopped. Moments earlier he was mounting Moose and he was dominating him on the ground that first round. Even if he was hurt, he likely would have shot for a sloppy takedown, and could have got it. Keith @$! Jardine repeatedly took Moose down with sloppy takedowns while dinged up.

Then he is clearly told he has 5 minutes to recover, which turns out to be inaccurate. I imagine if I believe I can have a maximum of 5 minutes, I'm going to take it, instead of telling the doctors 'ready right now lets go' instead of burning off the clock to recover.

As soon as it was apparent 'be ready or quit' he begs to continue.

There were a lot of problems with that being a 'TKO' loss and the fight needs to be rebooked.

Hey at least he didnt say the Moose was like 4 times his size that day

Back