If Bisping wants the big money fight with GSP so badly, he should vacate his belt

shercatdog

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bisping wants a huge payday. can't have him fight GSP and still have the belt.

Either defend your belt to legimate contenders like Romero or Whittaker or vacate your belt so you get your money fight with GSP and be granted an immediate title shot to appease Bisping.

Let Romero and Whittaker fight for the belt if Bisping vacates it.

It's a BS fight, but it's still at 185, and he'll still be defending. Complaining about the fight happening makes sense, but there is no reason for him to vacate.

My God...you think the value is with Bisping and not his belt?
Am I being trolled again?

Either defend your belt to legimate contenders like Romero or Whittaker or vacate your belt so you get your money fight with GSP and be granted an immediate title shot to appease Bisping.

<3>

Did Jones vacate when he fought Chael or Vitor?
No but he had just defeated 3 former champions back to back and more or cleaned out the division. Bisping on the other hand won the lottery against a complacent champ and then defended against a geriatric who wasnt close to being a top contendor in the division at that point.

Did Jones vacate when he fought Chael or Vitor?
Vastly different circumstances. He didn't fight them because he was looking for money fights but because he had pretty much cleaned out the LHW division. Bisping on the other hand is fighting guys like Dan Henderson and tying up the division waiting for a fight with GSP that may or may not ever materialize while there are at least three legit contenders in Romero, Whittaker, and Mousasi.

He could just do a catchweight fight, but GSP just wants an easy crack at the 185 title so he'd turn it down. If anyone else was the 185 champ, he'd turn that down also. He's just being a cowardly opportunist.

I will agree with this ^^^ I'm all for GSP coming back but walking right into a belt while men have been working, just don't seem right. If Bisping wants the money over the belt then he should vacate and chase dat money, too much of this have my cake and eat it too attitude.

He got his Henderson revenge fight, now he gets this GSP return fight whose never fought at MW, Bisping loses he retires vacates the belt never having to face the real contenders in his division, mark my wordz...

Back