How many people just look at threads for years without ever posting

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Maybe someone has been round for 12+ years but never made account?

It's alright man. You're here now and that's what counts.
<Fedor23>

It happens quite often actually some make a account others lurk and never make a account.

Not sure about others but I lurked for about 2 years before creating an account. I used to use the forum as a place to hear about new fighters and news, so I didn't care much about the discussion. If I remember correctly, the Yarenoka NYE event is the one that got me to create an account and discuss.

Me. This guy right here. I don't post unless I know it will be something significantly enlightening to other members of the forum.

been lurking since 08. witnessed: im no groundhog expert, my gf got me an iPad,witnessed PositiveBalance get demodded, then banned, witnessed Sherdog's implosion after Fedor lost to Werdum

I lurked for a good year or two before joining. Didn't want to sound like a newb

I was banned 6 years ago. Lurked the entire time then joined again.

I had a "friend" who lurked for a few years and then had an account back in 2011 and got banned in 2012 for making a April Fool's joke about Jon Jones getting hurt before the Rashad fight. Then my "friend" had a different account and made a joke about Rashad getting beat so bad his mom would feel it. He got banned for that. So then he just watched for 2 years or so and didn't have an account.

Now my "friend" completely understands the rules of sherdog and hasn't gotten yellow carded or banned since.

I lurked for 10 years before creating my account and I change my avatar only once every 5 years.

been lurking since 08. witnessed: im no groundhog expert, my gf got me an iPad,witnessed PositiveBalance get demodded, then banned, witnessed Sherdog's implosion after Fedor lost to Werdum

is positive balance back? I see zombieprophet sometimes

I've been lurking since around 06-07, finally got an account in 2010. It should be part of the Sherdog initiation. I mean, besides those other things I had to do :( ...

220px-Hausziege_04.jpg

I'm sure there is plenty of people that lurk and never post, but I doubt they are going to admit it.

I've had an account for over a year I just don't post anything. I like to just sit back and watch the chaos.

Unfortunately kids these days have never heard of the term "lurking" or been told to "lurk more".

I lurked here for years before posting because I didn't wanna be a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Nowadays 90% of posters are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Then you went on a bender and posted 2800 plus times since January.
Sherdog got to ya.
<GinJuice>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back