Worst UFC record?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Since I saw that this guy - Thibault Gouti - got another fight in the UFC booked, despite losing his fiest three by finish, I was left wondering; if he loses once again, he'll be 0-4, which is a pretty bad UFC record, but is it the worst?

The only guys with a worse record I can name off the top of my head are Elvis Sinosic (7-11-2; 1-6 in the UFC) and Jay Hieron (23-7; 0-4 in the UFC).

Sinosic's lone win was a submission over Jeremy Horn.

0-1

Never won a round
Never landed a sig strike
Never completed a takedown

hi-res-16242d5b7ca8eaa7ab813a797cfcc43e_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
Jessica Rackozy was like 1-5-1 after her last UFC fight

I'd say the worst UFC record is a tie between War Machine and Joe Son. Life in Prison for murder, kidnapping and sexual assault. Gotta be the worst record.

Patrick Cote was 0-4
Neil Magny was 0-2
Lorenz Larkin was 1-4

I'd say the worst UFC record is a tie between War Machine and Joe Son. Life in Prison for murder, kidnapping and sexual assault. Gotta be the worst record.

Took it and ran with it. That's how you play the game.

To be fair, 4 of the 6 losses are to current or former champs (Tito, Tanner, Griffin, and Bisping)

It's still a horrible record though.
Oh he definitely had bad luck with his matchups, like Hieron did when he came back.

I mean, he had to fight Ellenberger as his return fight, and then Woodley after that.

Jorge Santiago had 3 UFC runs. He went 0-1 in his most recent one, 0-2 in his one before that, and was 1-2 in his first run making a combined 1-5 record which among the worst on paper.

A shame since he's not a particularly bad fighter at all and his competition included Maia, Gunnar, Stann(FOTN), Leben, and Belcher. He had a solid career outside of that being 24-7 apart from those runs including one of the best fights you'll see outside of the UFC in his war with Misaki. Now he's retired.

Since I saw that this guy - Thibault Gouti - got another fight in the UFC booked, despite losing his fiest three by finish, I was left wondering; if he loses once again, he'll be 0-4, which is a pretty bad UFC record, but is it the worst?

The only guys with a worse record I can name off the top of my head are Elvis Sinosic (7-11-2; 1-6 in the UFC) and Jay Hieron (23-7; 0-4 in the UFC).

Sinosic's lone win was a submission over Jeremy Horn.
And horn I think has a win over Liddell. There's some mma th for ya

Michihiro Omigawa 1-6
John Alessio 0-5

Not everybody can win in the UFC. That's why we have Bellator!!!

If I'm not mistaken, Chris Lytle has the most losses.

Patrick Cote was 0-4
Neil Magny was 0-2
Lorenz Larkin was 1-4
You can't take their record at its worst. Cote is 10-11, Magny 12-4 and Larkin 5-5. They are all better than their records suggest also. Just like how Jeremy Stephens was ranked #5 with a ufc record of 12-12 going into his last fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back