Chris Holdsworth refutes Cody Garbrandt’s claims that TJ Dillashaw ended his career

oh u mean a guy with neck tattoos is unreliable? shocking..

Holdsworth doesn't remember the incident in question because of how hurt he was from TJ's strike, only the aftermath. Is normal.

Anyone else really NOT interested in this drama - just wants to see the fight - but realizes that there's no escaping from getting all this crap dumped into your brain from the MMA community?

Whatever.

He just said recently that he took an illegal knee to the top of his head which caused his retirement. What is Holdsworth going on about?

Anyone else really NOT interested in this drama - just wants to see the fight - but realizes that there's no escaping from getting all this crap dumped into your brain from the MMA community?

Whatever.
Lol, no one is forcing to you click on these threads.

If you don't give a shit about the drama, you can easily ignore it. A shit ton of people don't seem to care about the bad blood between TJ and Cody either, if the shit ratings from TUF's premiere episode are anything to go by.

He just said recently that he took an illegal knee to the top of his head which caused his retirement. What is Holdsworth going on about?
Maybe he's saying that he's not exactly done for life yet.....who knows?

He probably meant his career isn't over and will be fighting again .

Dissention in the ranks.

Holds It Down hasn't held it down in awhile. I think Garbrandt is on to something.

tumblr_olqdrnd7TX1ugv7b3o1_500.gif

to go with your 1950's mentality

Dissention in the ranks.

Holds It Down hasn't held it down in awhile. I think Garbrandt is on to something.

I can empathize, the young man wants to continue his career. But he should seriously start considering other career options.

He's still boys with Dillashaw and doesn't want to admit what happened.

Are you a baby boomer. what does tattoos have to do with your ability to tell the truth. That sounds like something my grandmother would day.

I knew that was just more fake shit made to keep this drama going with TJ.

They wouldn't have tried so hard to keep a guy that threw a cheap shot to ruin a fellow teammates career. Nor would they have been offended with him leaving had it happened. It's bogus.

Back