Perrys path to prominence

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
with Perrys post fight interview we learned that he is a mad man calling out Gunnar. Nobody calls out Gunnar, its maximum risk. But we know his chin is suspect and he often gets a bit cocky and likes to bang, so this call out is actually genius.

So what is more insane than calling out Gunnar? Calling out Maia after knocking Gunnar stiff.

UFC knows Maia can't sell a fight so would have no choice but to book it to satisfy the 2nd biggest fan base in mma. A win over Maia and his rudimentary striking would leave UFC to do nothing more than offer platinum a title shot.

True urban perry vs wannabe urban woodley would be epic.

It's not gonna happen unless Gunnar wants it really, not while Perry is coming up from the 30+ ranks and Nelson's already top 10 and possible 1 fight away from a titleshot, but I know what the callout was about anyway .. Jouban. He did the same thing calling out Tumenov on twitter

So Gunnar has a solid chin, Maia is a big draw and has elite striking?

Too pussy to even tag me in that triggered vote thread and now following me around <{hughesimpress}>
Yes I'm stalking you. be careful.

tenor.gif

It's not gonna happen unless Gunnar wants it really, not while Perry is coming up from the 30+ ranks and Nelson's already top 10 and possible 1 fight away from a titleshot, but I know what the callout was about anyway .. Jouban. He did the same thing calling out Tumenov on twitter

Cub just fought the Russian hammer, it's possible

The bar has dropped pretty low when calling out another fighter is genius......

I hope Gunnar accepts the fight.

with Perrys post fight interview we learned that he is a mad man calling out Gunnar. Nobody calls out Gunnar, its maximum risk. But we know his chin is suspect and he often gets a bit cocky and likes to bang, so this call out is actually genius.

So what is more insane than calling out Gunnar? Calling out Maia after knocking Gunnar stiff.

UFC knows Maia can't sell a fight so would have no choice but to book it to satisfy the 2nd biggest fan base in mma. A win over Maia and his rudimentary striking would leave UFC to do nothing more than offer platinum a title shot.

LOL at perry vs maia. Perry mania is out of hand and the dude has already lost to a gatekeeper. He has no business calling out a stud like maia who would strangled the poor guys neck.

The bar has dropped pretty low when calling out another fighter is genius......

Calling out other fighters is not genius, but calling out Gunnar is for perry. Everyone else at ww is scared to fight Gunnar and maia but perry knows one shot and Gunnar and Maia are sleeping

U want him to call Bagpack?

U Serious?

Calling out other fighters is not genius, but calling out Gunnar is for perry. Everyone else at ww is scared to fight Gunnar and maia but perry knows one shot and Gunnar and Maia are sleeping

you should be sleeping dude.

Gunnar seems to be better striker but who knows. It's a fight. Maia would probably eat his soul, just go for an early takedown and G&P him till he's dead or tap him out.

Back