Whatsup with Cyborg acting like she never turned down fights?

analog fuzz

FREE WHIRR
@Blue
Reaction score
Is she just an idiot? It's pretty well documented that she herself turned down the inaugural 145 title fight twice. Cyborg is talented but I find her pretty annoying tbh. Between this and playing the victim like the UFC won't book her fights it makes her look like a selfish person and hard to root for.

Hope she pops again tbh. WAR USADA.

Attachments

• IMG_6127.PNG
    IMG_6127.PNG
    741.9 KB · Views: 37
Because she lives in her own little world. Causes her own problems, then bitches that people will not accommodate her.

Is she just an idiot? It's pretty well documented that she herself turned down the inaugural 145 title fight twice.
If by 'turned it down twice' you mean she asked that it be pushed back a month so she could recuperate, then yes, she turned it down twice. Or three times or five times. Whatever you like.

Is she just an idiot? It's pretty well documented that she herself turned down the inaugural 145 title fight twice. Cyborg is talented but I find her pretty annoying tbh. Between this and playing the victim like the UFC won't book her fights it makes her look like a selfish person and hard to root for.

Hope she pops again tbh. WAR USADA.
"WAR USADA"...

U got me.. That was a good one...

b lol.gif

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/6/13854316/dana-white-cris-cyborg-ufc-featherweight-title-fights

"...I was in treatment for 10 days with Dr. Ulisseia. I was in observation because I was feeling sick all the time.

You can see that I give no interviews after the fight. I told UFC Brazil PR Lilian (Caparroz) that I wanted to cancel all my interviews and couldn’t travel. After all that, at home, I decided I would not fight at this weight anymore, that I would only fight at my division. And only with 12 weeks’ notice. For my last fight, they told me eight weeks before.

I got a call from the UFC offering me another catchweight fight, and I said I would not fight at this weight anymore. I needed a break to get my health back to normal because my body was weak, I was anemic.

After that, they invited me to fight again, but this time at my weight and for the belt, but with 10 weeks’ notice. Knowing that I was recovering, like I said, I told them I can fight anyone in March, but I need to take care of my body, and no mention of the fact that I’m dealing with severe depression and can’t have another brutal weight cut like before. This decision is more important than the belt or the division, I’m thinking about my health."

Asking for 78 weeks to make weight is NOT turning down a fight!

If by 'turned it down twice' you mean she asked that it be pushed back a month so she could recuperate, then yes, she turned it down twice. Or three times or five times. Whatever you like.
this. every single fighter does this. but when it's someone you hate, it becomes a talking point.

Please list her top five fights.

I don't care if you think she doesn't have a god resume. It's not her fault that she spent her adolescence training with killers at Chute Boxe while other girls were having normal lives and nobody managed to catch up with her. I wish she rematched Jorina Baars in K1, that was an awesome fight.

this. every single fighter does this. but when it's someone you hate, it becomes a talking point.

Name 1 other fighter who cried for a division to be made for them, then said they couldn't make the inaugural title fight because the cut is too hard?

There's not a single one other than the Entitlement hisherself, Cyborg.

Cyborg haters don't even try to argue facts, they just blatantly make shit up.

Failed 2 tests weighs,used to weigh 160 pounds in the off season,couldnt make 135,bulks up to mid 170s and can make 139.Any hate she gets is thoroughly deserved.

Name 1 other fighter who cried for a division to be made for them, then said they couldn't make the inaugural title fight because the cut is too hard?

There's not a single one other than the Entitlement hisherself, Cyborg.
she needed time to recover from her last weight cut. she wouldn't fight because she prioritized her health. It's not entitled to prioritize your health. and now she is campaigning to do the title fight you clearly care about so much. so there you go. no reason for your beautiful face to get all wrinkled about it.

Failed 2 tests weighs,used to weigh 160 pounds in the off season,couldnt make 135,bulks up to mid 170s and can make 139.Any hate she gets is thoroughly deserved.
only cyborg gets hate for not dropping a weight class. and I can only guess, but I think her haters would cry that she is bullying smaller fighters if she ever did make 135. you don't care about any of this shit. you just don't like her.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/6/13854316/dana-white-cris-cyborg-ufc-featherweight-title-fights

"...I was in treatment for 10 days with Dr. Ulisseia. I was in observation because I was feeling sick all the time.

You can see that I give no interviews after the fight. I told UFC Brazil PR Lilian (Caparroz) that I wanted to cancel all my interviews and couldn’t travel. After all that, at home, I decided I would not fight at this weight anymore, that I would only fight at my division. And only with 12 weeks’ notice. For my last fight, they told me eight weeks before.

I got a call from the UFC offering me another catchweight fight, and I said I would not fight at this weight anymore. I needed a break to get my health back to normal because my body was weak, I was anemic.

After that, they invited me to fight again, but this time at my weight and for the belt, but with 10 weeks’ notice. Knowing that I was recovering, like I said, I told them I can fight anyone in March, but I need to take care of my body, and no mention of the fact that I’m dealing with severe depression and can’t have another brutal weight cut like before. This decision is more important than the belt or the division, I’m thinking about my health."

Just as Dana said, if you can't fight "at your weight" within 8-10 weeks....then that is obviously not the weight you should be fighting at either.

Back