Tyron Woodley only has himself to blame for his emasculation

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
He's a fighter not a diva.

101216-tyron-woodley-sage-kal-1080x608.jpg

2794A94800000578-3039265-image-a-74_1429062196759.jpg

Ok so you have T-Wood, Sage, the actor from the movie "Swimfan" and somebody else. Now what is your point?

Sage and Woodley > Conor and Artem

They are the best BFF's in MMA.

IMG_0600.JPG

They should prwtend to be gay lovers together
They would be marketed by the mainstream to no end

The UFC would use their love as a marketing tool...Reality shows and what not. The gay angle is a gold mine.

I can't think of anyone else who took a picture like that with that type of handsome person in a domineering position.

1131.jpg

Why are you all so interested in his sexual preferences?
I could care less who he decides to sleep with.
Aside from his 2 fights with Wonderboy (the boring and elusive karate kid???) I actually like watching woodley fight. He is rightfully the champ in a good division. He is a very well rounded mma fighter. His style is becoming more and more like gsp but with more power in his significant strikes. Great wrestling and above average in everything else leads to a ton of wins and the wood has been fighting monsters while still winning, and sometimes with almost no damage.
Hate if you want to hate but why you worried about his sex life?

Aside from his 2 fights with Wonderboy (the boring and elusive karate kid???) I actually like watching woodley fight. He is rightfully the champ in a good division. He is a very well rounded mma fighter. His style is becoming more and more like gsp but with more power in his significant strikes. Great wrestling and above average in everything else leads to a ton of wins and the wood has been fighting monsters while still winning, and sometimes with almost no damage.
You're saying Woodley has sex with Sage? The dude has kids man ... he's not gay.

Okay fine. But what's Dana's excuse for getting neutered?

I believe our fellow poster said that they should "pretend to be gay for each other" in order to market themselves to the homosexual community.

I don't get it? he took a picture with another guy

I believe our fellow poster said that they should "pretend to be gay for each other" in order to market themselves to the homosexual community.
That would probably be quite an effective strategy.

That would probably be quite an effective strategy.

I'd pretend to be gay for the right amount of scratch. I'd play that angle for awhile then turn up on some Christian evangelical show claiming that I "prayed the gay away", and that I'm straight again. Thereby getting both the gays and Christians to pay me their homage.

Back