Who is the most intimidating fighter in the history of combat sports?

MysticNinjaJay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think it is? I'm talking about any combat sport here e.g. Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, Kickboxing you name it. Which fighter is the most fearsome you've ever seen. Name them and state your reasoning.

I'm going with Mike Tyson.

mike-tyson1.jpg

It wasn't just his physical ability in the ring that made him so intimidating but a combination of his physique, body language and trash talk. His trash talk was often hilarious but what made him so intimidating was he said things that made you question his sanity. Whether he was talking about eating your children or threatening to rape you in the ass until you loved him Mike Tyson is the craziest, most violent and psychotic man I have ever seen fight.

Tank Abbott

kickboxing-legend-badr-hari-sentenced-to-two-years-for-assault.jpg

First name that comes to mind is Badr Hari. Dude's a maniac inside and out of the ring.

Done to death.

But Tyson or Karelin...also Ray Sefo
Alistair Overeem

Based on looks alone, I think Jeff Monson has to be up there.

I agree that Iron Mike was a scary dude.

I can only speak for MMA, as I do not follow other combat sports
Man: Wanderlei Silva, Ubereem, Robbie Lawler
Woman: Cris Cyborg

Melvin Manhoef for MMA imo
There's an absurd amount of fighters that refused to fight him because it wasn't worth the risk of possibly getting laid out on a stretcher.

No holds barred Mark Coleman for me.

That version was very scary. I thought some people dieded.

Melvin Manhoef for MMA imo
There's an absurd amount of fighters that refused to fight him because it wasn't worth the risk of possibly getting laid out on a stretcher.
Taktarov insisted for no leg kicks against Ruas at World Vale Tudo Championship 2...

Back