Dana White works harder than any fighter in the world

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I really like Ragin Al for his fighting style and when he tells the fans to go fuck themselves but it was really embarrassing today when he tried to shit on the UFC brass for not knowing about hard work.

Give me a Fucking break. Imagine busting your Fucking ass for 20 years and being broke for a long ass time as you commit to a long-term gamble. Most of these guys are just far too ignorant to comment on what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Uncle Dana is working fucking 20 hours a day and has to be accountable for the success of a fucking multi billion dollar company. But please, tell me more about how you had 3 training sessions today and took 3 naps.

Put some fucking respek on Uncle Danas name you ignorant ungrateful self-entitled bastards

To be fair, dana white and the fertita brothers saved the sport with the help of stephan bonnar and foreest Griffin

Of course he works hard but it's different from fighters.

first off TS, uhuru and proud of your boy. secondly, i do believe Al's rage is somewhat justified hes just not going about it in the right way. uncle dana does deserve some gat damn respect.

To be fair, dana white and the fertita brothers saved the sport with the help of stephan bonnar and foreest Griffin
To be fair Uncle Dana and the Fertitas built it knowing that they would come. If there was no Dana these guys wouldn't have a platform to even do this for a living at all

I understand Als perspective because Dana and WME don't go through the same type of grind that fighters do. But being a promoter is no fucking joke.

No, Dana takes shortcuts then blames everyone if something goes wrong. That's always been the modus operandi of DFW and his cohorts. How else could they have convinced anyone that the UFC was worth $4.2 billion?

But Dana's bald, fat, has a girl name, and wears skinny jeans. Iaquinta is none of those so I respect him more.

Dana works hard but Iaquinta deserved the bonus (OSP also)

Most people with a job works harder than fighters on average.

Wow, a lot of Dana dick jerkers in this thread. Sickening.

dana white gets an awful lot of credit he doesn't deserve
uh, you are posting on this forum and enjoying some of the greatest combat sports athletes in the world thanks to uncle dana. he deserves all the credit he gets. your life has been greatly enriched because of his ideas and the balls it took to buy a failing company. dont be an ingrate

ITT a bunch of guys who have never built a business

I really like Ragin Al for his fighting style and when he tells the fans to go fuck themselves but it was really embarrassing today when he tried to shit on the UFC brass for not knowing about hard work.

Give me a Fucking break. Imagine busting your Fucking ass for 20 years and being broke for a long ass time as you commit to a long-term gamble. Most of these guys are just far too ignorant to comment on what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Uncle Dana is working fucking 20 hours a day and has to be accountable for the success of a fucking multi billion dollar company. But please, tell me more about how you had 3 training sessions today and took 3 naps.

Put some fucking respek on Uncle Danas name you ignorant ungrateful self-entitled bastards
b communi.gif

Back