The day i meet the greatest fighter in the world

justgivemeareason909

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was at ontario mills doing some shopping around 1 oclock walking by gamestop when i very talll man walking in my direction i just saw anderson silva kick vitor belfort in the mouth with one of the best knockouts ever recorded and as i looked we made contact and no doubt it was silva how would u act if basketball is your sport and mj walks right by you by himself no bodyguards anderson notice cause i froze i stood there at just stared he was turning the corner which is a hall so u can cut the mall if u dont wanna walk around in a circle i yell silva but he doesnt look back again i start walking his way and yell silva no ones paying attention to me and i yell Anderson! he turns his head and waves then goes into the bathroom i never meet a celebrity before but to meet someone you actually love what they do i go into the bathroom but i dont see him i when down on a knee to see if he was in a stall and he was sitting on the toilet from the way his feet were pointing i wait outside i had to get a pic it had to be 1 min after i left the bathroom he leaves the restroom and past right by me i say silva im a huge fan how did you do that to belfort and i quote he said "practice" i say can i get a pic he said yah lets do it on the side we go he smiles has his thumb up im making a fist nice pic i say thank you and he walks away i follow him made sure he didnt know he walked into the nike store one of his kids were in there with another older guy then i left he is still the best his knockout of newton belfort griffith his knee to the champ bisping no i dont have the pic but true story

wall_o__text-blog-full.jpg

I was at ontario mills doing some shopping around 1 oclock walking by gamestop when i very talll man walking in my direction i just saw anderson silva kick vitor belfort in the mouth with one of the best knockouts ever recorded and as i looked we made contact and no doubt it was silva how would u act if basketball is your sport and mj walks right by you by himself no bodyguards anderson notice cause i froze i stood there at just stared he was turning the corner which is a hall so u can cut the mall if u dont wanna walk around in a circle i yell silva but he doesnt look back again i start walking his way and yell silva no ones paying attention to me and i yell Anderson! he turns his head and waves then goes into the bathroom i never meet a celebrity before but to meet someone you actually love what they do i go into the bathroom but i dont see him i when down on a knee to see if he was in a stall and he was sitting on the toilet from the way his feet were pointing i wait outside i had to get a pic it had to be 1 min after i left the bathroom he leaves the restroom and past right by me i say silva im a huge fan how did you do that to belfort and i quote he said "practice" i say can i get a pic he said yah lets do it on the side we go he smiles has his thumb up im making a fist nice pic i say thank you and he walks away i follow him made sure he didnt know he walked into the nike store one of his kids were in there with another older guy then i left he is still the best his knockout of newton belfort griffith his knee to the champ bisping no i dont have the pic but true story
b game all time.gif

Let me get this straight,
You had a dream about following Anderson Silva into a bathroom?
<6>

Unlike the rest of you, I tried to read the post.

I stopped after the 2nd line because I hadn't seen a period or comma yet and then realized it's because you don't use any. So I stopped reading.

latest

Punctuation, who needs it. Capitalization, waste of time and effort. Proofreading, totally unnecessary. Crappy writing, COOL!

I met him here in Sacramento he is a really nice guy. He was much bigger in person than I thought he would be.

Back