Video clip of Al Iaquinta going off on MMA Hour...

R.I.P. Al
WnVvhaO.gif

i hope al doesnt get cut as i wasnt to see jorge get a rematch to avenge that robbery decision.... jorge destroys AL in rematch, and shuts his whinny mouth

I like this Al...He's raging but in a right way....

i hope al doesnt get cut as i wasnt to see jorge get a rematch to avenge that robbery decision.... jorge destroys AL in rematch, and shuts his whinny mouth
They now fight in different division....

Good for him. I hope more fighters start speaking out.

I bet you cried like a bitch when they read the decision

Al's no push over I for 1 would love to see Al knock his ass out.

I normally smh when he talks, but can't argue with him there. Makes some great (stuff we've already heard though) points!

Honestly, I think he's trying to get cut. He might have had some talks with Coker and knows he has a better deal waiting him!

I love how Al isnt holding back and saying what he wants.He is a great fighter and I like watching him fight.I cant believe that people are bashing him for what he is saying about the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back