Joseph Duffy vs. Al Iaquinta: Who Would You Pick to Win?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Ragin' Al vs. Irish Joe, two of the best boxers at 155. Winner gets a top 5 opponent. Who wins?

ImpressionableImperfectAnglerfish.gif

tumblr_nf9mcgFgUO1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Duffy would smash him. His technique is really slick.

Meh. I dont know. Lets see if Al keeps his job.

You can only piss on the boss's shoes so many times.

That would be a great fight. I'd love to see it.

Too bad the UFC doesn't seem to give a fuck about keeping either one of them.

Would be an excellent headliner for a fight night card in New York or Ireland.

Ragin' Al vs. Irish Joe, two of the best boxers at 155. Winner gets a top 5 opponent. Who wins?

not sure who wins, but would watch for 5 rounds.
sign these boys up ...

I would lean toward Iaquinta. Simply because the one upper tier guy that Duffy has faced in the UFC, he was smashed up pretty good. Iaquinta has fared much better against the opposition he has faced which on the whole has been superior.

Duffy walked through their common opponent (Mitch Clarke), while Iaquinta lost via somewhat fluke sub in the opening seconds of the second round after nearly finishing Clarke in the first. Iaquinta has to continue to improve his sub defense. Other than that (since he is not Melvin Guillard) which can be fixed, he has really improved a great deal

Would make a good opener for the main card on the upcoming Fox/Long Island event.

Last edited:
Very good style fight, I like it!!. I would go with Duffy, would be a good fight.

lmao first off, fuck off calling iaquinta one of the best boxers at 155.

second, duffy actually IS one of the best boxers on the ROSTER and pieces iaquinta the fuck up.

duffy takes it without much problem.

Hopefully UFC keeps em both. They need better contracts tho. At least $50k show money .

Duffy vs Raging Al as the main event for the Long Island card sounds great to me.

Gotta say The Duff man.

Duffy vs Raging Al as the main event for the Long Island card sounds great to me.

Would be a great main card opener (though IMO, pairing is unlikely).

Hardly main event worthy of a Fox event.

Duffy's ability to mix it up on the feet and maintain range would probably win it for him. Al could probably get a takedown if he wanted but I doubt he wants to be on the mat with Duffy.

Al's got fucking power tho. It'd be a good fight.

Back