UFC's Dana White lists reasons why Floyd Mayweather could struggle vs. Conor McGregor

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
While most people believe Floyd Mayweather will simply eviscerate Conor McGregor if when they square off in a boxing match, UFC President Dana White has said “there are no guarantees” what the outcome will be.

Now we know why he feels that way after explaining it to Snoop Dogg’s (Snoop!) “GGN” in a video segment for cannabis-culture site MERRY JANE.

“At the end of the day it’s a fight,” White said. “Floyd Mayweather is 40 years old; Conor McGregor is 27. Conor’s a big dude. Floyd has trouble with southpaws; Conor McGregor is a southpaw. And Conor McGregor hits like a truck. When he hits you, you know it.

“So, in no way, shape or form am I saying Conor McGregor wins this fight. I don’t know. But it’s more interesting than people think it is. … I promise you Conor McGregor will hit him. When they fight (Mayweather) will get hit, and it will be interesting to see what happens.”

http://mmajunkie.com/?p=244667

Fucking goof...

dnB4qqk.jpg

Conor could spin kick him, the options are endless!

I'm not really sure Conor can hit him. That's the biggest problem.

"conor is a big dude"

dana's lies used to be believable at first. now its a fucking joke.

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

Bozopotomus blowing more hot air from his vertical smile

Well compared to who? He might be against money.

mcgregor-gsp-510x500.png

conor has a walking boot on one side and probably lifts on another. gives him at least two inches.

plus height does not equal size. look at DC or kendall grove.

Floyd doesn't struggle with southpaws. Not on a consistent basis anyway. Conor isn't landing shit on Floyd. May is gonna put on a light sparring clinic and get paid big off the stupidity of people who think this will be a remotely good fight. Conor will realize he's out of his fucking league after about 3 rounds and happily take a decision loss. Floyd blames ring rust, gets his record and Conor gets to say he hung in there with best boxer of our generation. Everyone gets paid. Everyone is happy...except the idiots who expect this to be a remotely close or exciting fight.

Also, it's not happening.

If fight happens looking forward to all the tortured reasoning employed to sell it.

While most people believe Floyd Mayweather will simply eviscerate Conor McGregor if when they square off in a boxing match, UFC President Dana White has said “there are no guarantees” what the outcome will be.

Now we know why he feels that way after explaining it to Snoop Dogg’s (Snoop!) “GGN” in a video segment for cannabis-culture site MERRY JANE.

“At the end of the day it’s a fight,” White said. “Floyd Mayweather is 40 years old; Conor McGregor is 27. Conor’s a big dude. Floyd has trouble with southpaws; Conor McGregor is a southpaw. And Conor McGregor hits like a truck. When he hits you, you know it.

“So, in no way, shape or form am I saying Conor McGregor wins this fight. I don’t know. But it’s more interesting than people think it is. … I promise you Conor McGregor will hit him. When they fight (Mayweather) will get hit, and it will be interesting to see what happens.”

http://mmajunkie.com/?p=244667

Dana shut the fuck up who do you think you're talking to? Floyd can be 45 or 50 years old and McGregor will not hit him Canelo Alvarez could not hit Floyd how in the fuck is McGregor going to even touch him… That will not happen Floyd will decimate this fucking guy in a matter of four rounds but that's not gonna happen either Floyd will keep the fight lingering and punish him another couple of rounds just for the hell of it. Once again for the hundredth time if Connor MacGregor got annihilated by Nate's leverage punches at a slow rate and speed just imagine what Floyd is going to do to him with that type of Percision and quickness

I'm not really sure Conor can hit him. That's the biggest problem.
Well then you're just being stupid.

Conor is going to lose for sure but he's going to hit him.

That being said Dana is his fucking promoter. What is he supposed to say ?

This is the best that this man can do when it comes to marketing. All that's missing is "holy shit" and "fucking goof"

God knows how he banked $300million+ from the UFC. Good on him.

Will not be an interesting fight in the slightest. It's nothing more than an irrelevant squash exhibition match where everyone gets paid and leaves happy except the fans.

You idiots are asking for this, so I don't want to hear anyone crying afterwards about how it was a disappointment and a waste of time. Because you should be saying that now.

I say that MacGregor hits Floyd no more than three fucking times in the six rounds that Floyd allows this fight to go on

Will not be an interesting fight in the slightest. It's nothing more than an irrelevant squash exhibition match where everyone gets paid and leaves happy except the fans.

You idiots are asking for this, so I don't want to hear anyone crying afterwards about how it was a disappointment and a waste of time. Because you should be saying that now.
People don't know any better

Back