Reaction score
Roasted by an A-level MMA Journalist

shieldseyepoke01.gif
shieldseyepoke02.gif
KJq4Q.gif
Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif
Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif

Artem Lobov said:
"Look at my style, how could I not be interested in this,” Lobov said. “I would love to box, but Conor, he’s going straight to the top and he’s going for the best guy out there—Floyd Mayweather. For me though, I’d like a warm up fight first.
“I’d like someone easy first, like Amir Khan or someone like that,” Lobov said. “That would be a nice and easy one for me. With that glass chin, against me? I’d knock him out, and that would be an easy night for me.”

Last edited:
In a boxing match Khan would make artem look so bad....it would get uncomfortable.....

Lobov: Closer to Ronda than to MC Punk, I'd say.

BS

Shields is like the male version of Cindy Dandois, on the feet.

Thank god his grappling is at the entirely opposite end of the spectrum tho.

Artem has decent striking, especially considering he has nubs for arms.

He's right.

I saw a 2 minute clip of the ufc promoting lobos or whatever his name is and his striking was awful.

Artem got cucked by THE cuck himself.

How dare Luke disparage K-1 Shields?

lol it wasn't that bad. His man issue is holding his hands at his side.

Not gonna sit here and defend Artem, but Luke Thomas talking down about a fighter is hilarious considering his unending defense of Jon Jones. Apparently a hit-and-run on a pregnant lady is totally fine and should never be condemned, but throw a punch like Artem Lobov? You're awful and should feel bad.

Yeah alright, Luke Thomas. We all know if Artem was black, Luke Thomas would say the fans are racist for mocking him.

BS

Shields is like the male version of Cindy Dandois, on the feet.

Thank god his grappling is at the entirely opposite end of the spectrum tho.

Artem has decent striking, especially considering he has nubs for arms.
This, at least Artem has power and counter-striking acumen.

Luke "Brainless" Thomas strikes again.

Damn Shields is piecing GSP up in those gifs.

I am a huge Luke Thomas fan but I disagree with him on this one, although perhaps he meant his comment more of praise for McGregor's striking than an insult to Artem: i.e. Conor is on such a different level that a damn good striker like Artem is still closer to Shields.

Back