Tyron Woodley insults Vin Diesel, then snitches to the media.

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woodley said: 'Vin Diesel yelled at me yesterday at the party because I said in a fight versus him and The Rock, I gave it to The Rock.

'So he pulled up on me. Not in a violent way but he said "c'mon man, I would flex on The Rock."'

As the two hosts were in disbelief that the confrontation happened, they told Tyron that the former professional wrestler would win handily.

Cliffs:
-Tyron was at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere.
-Tyron either told Vin that 'the Rock' would handle him, or else Tyron has said in the past that 'the Rock' would beat him.
-Vin tells Tyron that he would flex on 'the Rock'.
-Tyron snitches to TMZ sports.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...esel-said-beat-Dwayne-Johnson-real-fight.html

Vin Diesel Is now probably stamped as a racist in the mind of Tyron.

Someone at WME is now faxing bout agreements to Vin Diesel and The Rock.

mike perry comes from the world where snitches must die

watch out woodley ya rat bastard

Tyrone will literally say or do anything to get attention on TMZ

Tyron is still getting used to that hollywood life. Name dropping like an amateur.

Tyron rubbing shoulders at Hollywood parties with the rich and famous.

Meanwhile all the race sensitive cucks can only watch with envy at his success.

Tyron rubbing shoulders at Hollywood parties with the rich and famous.

Meanwhile all the race sensitive cucks can only watch with envy at his success.
Race sensitive cucks? You mean Cryron himself?

I hope Vin was wearing a KKK costume and came up to him like "wat up bro".

Seriously. I'm not racist I just think it would be funny.

Also, fuck Tyron.

inb4 Mighty Mouse is GOAT contingent who will argue that Vin Manlet can compete with HW Rock

Race sensitive cucks? You mean Cryron himself?

No, mean all the people making threads crying about his opinions on race. They are the most racially sensitive and triggered people on Earth.

They can't hear a racial minority describe something as "racist" without clinching their asshole so hard they squeeze their tampon out.

Also huge, muscular, black athletes are the exact opposite of cucks, they are the guys white women Cuck their white boyfriends with.

doodwood.jpg

Tyrese Gibson better watch out, Woodley hoping to play the role of Roman Pearce in the 9th instalment of F&F.

No, mean all the people making threads crying about his opinions on race. They are the most racially sensitive and triggered people on Earth.

They can't hear a racial minority describe something as "racist" without clinching their asshole so hard they squeeze their tampon out.
Well, Cyron is a racist who describes every obstacle, imaginary or not, as the product of racism so if anyone is sensitive, I would say it's surely Cryron.

Vin Diesel would 'flex' on him?? WTF does that mean? Pretty sure Dwayne would f*ck up the ex bouncer- notevenbig -bodybuilder wannabe

Vin Diesel is really senstive about his height, I like the F&F movies but I think he buys into his on screen persona too much.

He wouldn't even be able to flex on Tyrese or Statham let alone The Rock

Back