I just realized Miocic is on a 4 fight KO run against...

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Reem, Werdum, Arlovski and Hunt.

Post Cain fights JDS, will have his hands full with this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude is a violent ageist

hqdefault.jpg

I remember how people were saying JDS had lost it because his fight with Stiopic was so close.

I don't get why Stipe gets hate when he's had some impressive kos over top guys. He's legit.

Hard to call this one. Junior did win via decision last time they fought, but we are talking about "post-Cain" Junior. He's been 50/50 since Cain changed his life.

Miocic really has come into his own since that last fight.

Gotta go with the firefighter from Cleveland.

Wouldn't be mad if Junior won though.

He's by far my favorite heavyweight. He's very classy and is very dangerous inside the cage. But JDS does have a pretty chance to beat him again.

And for some reason people still rank cain above him all time.

Practically any HW in the UFC can knock out Overeem or Arlovski.

And both are full of respect before and will be after the fight.Fuck all the money,they will die for big belt.That's enough for me

I hope JDS knocks him out violently....but I think Stipe's gonna ko him and will look even better than the first time they fought. Stipe's a handful and I genuinely believe he's gonna he champ for a while

His run last year was one of the best of all time IMO, I say that as a Reem nuthugger. In hindsight the Arlovski KO wasn't worth all that much but at the time it was a good win.

I don't get why Stipe gets hate when he's had some impressive kos over top guys. He's legit.
Needs more neck tattoos, and would probably benefit from faking a handshake at a weigh in, refusing to defend his title, asking for money fights, and doing his best Mohmmad Ali impression, cause that's what draws the sheep these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back