Perry a "stain" but Mark Hunt not?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Throws things at defenseless monkeys, openly curses in front of his young children, goes on profanity laced tirades against young fans on social media, uses derogatory anti-gay slurs. One dimensional brawler.

These two are one in the same, yet perry gets crap because he talks "ghetto"

reminds me of an eminem verse

I'm so sick and tired of being admired
That I wish that I would just die or get fired
And dropped from my label, let's stop with the fables
I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name is... "
And pigeon-holed into some pop-py sensation
That got me rotation at rock'n'roll stations
And I just do not got the patience (got the patience)...
To deal with these cocky Caucasians who think
I'm some wigger who just tries to be black 'cause I talk
With an accent, and grab on my balls, so they always keep asking
The same fucking questions (fucking questions)...
What school did I go to, what hood I grew up in
The why, the who what when, the where, and the how
'Til I'm grabbing my hair and I'm tearing it out
'Cause they driving me crazy (driving me crazy)... I can't take it
I'm racing, I'm pacing, I stand and I sit
And I'm thankful for every fan that I get
But I can't take a shit, in the bathroom
Without someone standing by it
No, I won't sign your autograph
You can call me an asshole I'm glad

Platinum just had the biggest win of his young career. Haters gonna hate!!!

Mark Hunt has to win a fight before they start shittin on him

Thankfully he's still around to end the hype train of the black walrus errr beast very shortly...

Perry grew up in Flint and was one of 10 white kids in his schools, and was gang banging in florida is that not more ghetto than hunt?

Hunts also been to jail and in gangs and got discovered by knocking people out in a nightclub by a bouncer who hid him from the cops. Think they're both from rough places lol.

Hunts also been to jail and in gangs and got discovered by knocking people out in a nightclub by a bouncer who hid him from the cops. Think they're both from rough places lol.

so maybe because perry talks american urban ghetto people dislike him compared to hunts NZ accent?

so maybe because perry talks american urban ghetto people dislike him compared to hunts NZ accent?

I think people don't know where Mike Perry grew up. Maybe if he was nicknamed "rabbit" people would get the memo lol.

For many i'm sure it's Hunts not talking in the post fights making him seem "old school" and they simply don't follow him on social media to see that he can be a bit of a loon.

Last edited:
Mark Hunt is more of an anti social piece of shit imo by far. Mike is a young guy learning about life. Listen to him talk, see how open and receptive he is to learning about things. Hunt thinks he has it all figured out by just hitting hard and with his backwater new zealand attitudes. He ain't trying to learn nothing new.
So are you betting on Perry to be humble one day?

I think you will lose that bet.

He is 25. Not 12. A fully grown adult and responsible for everything he does and says.

On topic: People have double standards. Nothing new.

You do too TS by complaining about haters while shitting on others.

Pointing out double standards does not make you look smart. It makes you look like Captain Obvious.

Perry grew up in Flint and was one of 10 white kids in his schools, and was gang banging in florida is that not more ghetto than hunt?

Anyone from Australia or uk, everyone else is automatically more ghetto than them cause they at least always have proper english

Mark Hunt isn't white so he gets a pass on non-PC comments.

Also he's chubby and cuddly looking so: dawww. he said what? dawwww.

Besides if Hunto hates on gayz it's the fault of white people (and hence, Mike Perry) for spreading homophobia around the world anyway.

He is 25. Not 12. A fully grown adult and responsible for everything he does and says.

Pointing out double standards does not make you look smart. It makes you look like Captain Obvious.
Mike is pretty humble already. I noted this before the fight. He also did something never seen in the octagon before with that elbow, Mystic Mike so to speak.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/humble-mike-turning-a-negative-into-a-positive.3516525/

Is that where he developed his disdain for black folks?

Great Post

Back