Does anybody believe Rockhold can get that belt again? What´s the possible route?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What´s the best match up for Luke, between these top guys to get him a TS again:

Mousasi?

Whittaker?

or

Romero?

lsq6LNQ.gif

Thoughts?

Rockhold is probably one of the most underrated fighters on the roster post getting KO'd by Bisping.

How quickly things change..

Absolutely. As a matter of fact, I think he's the best middleweight out there.

Lost the belt and lost Demi Lovato to some Bellator fighter.....Life is ova

Luke is great wouldnt shock me at all. Not like he got outclassed by Bisping, just got caught on the button.

Yes he can hes a legit championship fighter.the problem is his chin

Think he's the best middleweight. We'll see when he comes back. Might be garbage after Bisping, but hopefully he isn't too fucked from that. Also suspect chin but all will be revealed when he comes back.

have him tied with Whittaker as best talent at MW.

What´s the best match up for Luke, between these top guys to get him a TS again:

Mousasi?

Whittaker?

or

Romero?

lsq6LNQ.gif

Thoughts?

Romero for sure his easiest win of these, Mousasi the hardest.

Romero gives opponents too much slak.

Amazing athlete and fighter, but gives opponents no respect. i dont think hes good enough to continue getting away with it.

Moose is terrible mathup for Rockhold, and Moose may hold belt a minute.

but all in all, i think Rockhold is teh bess.

1. He can beat Bisping if Bisping is still champ

2. If GSP vacates the belt it will be up for grabs

He has the skills to be champ again. Would love to see him against Mousasi next.

Romero is a match up that favors Luke imo.

I hope he comes back because I'm a huge fan of his.

Bisping/GSP still has no date. So the next contender will get it prolly early 2018, unless GSP wins & vacates, it's Bisping vs Romero then. Yoel might as well fight Luke in the meantime. Beating Yoel is the quickest way to a title shot. I'd say Mousasi & Whitaker are below them, maybe they can fight next. All 4 of those have a good chance of getting the belt, as they all beat Bisping and I don't think GSP stays around at 185, but looks at WW and also Conor.

I don't like him outside of the cage but there's no denying dude is one of the most talented in the division if not THE most talented, he absolutely can become champion but it's tough atm with how it's being held up with the Henderson and GSP fights. I'd like to see him move to LHW but he won't since his boy DC is the champ.

Almost seems like Rockhold is the one with doubts..

Seeing Luke beat the shit out of Yoel would be amazing. But I think both of them smash Bisping. Unless they go to decision in the UK.

Mousasi?

Whittaker?

or

Romero?

lsq6LNQ.gif

Thoughts?

Cuckhold will sniff more jockstraps than titles from here on out. That jaw is like a candle in the wind.

I really don't think he will. Obviously, has the tools. But, I'm not entirely sold on the guy's heart.

Just my opinion.

Maybe if say GSP vacated. Otherwise I'm not sure he will earn TS.

Back