How many Mike Perry haters are Diaz fans?

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd just like to see some consistency from the MMA fanbase. I don't recall much hate for their antics yet when another guy has a similar shtick(that he keeps outside of the octagon btw, Perry is all business when the bell rings unlike those two goofs) he's 'hurting the sport' and all that BS.

The sad thing is the Diaz brothers are sincere with it. Perry is likely messing around and might grow out of it since he's so young. Diaz is in his 30s and still wishes they were crips and bloods it's pathetic, but many love them for it.

Diaz bro's don't have batshit crazy fanboys that are sucking their balls dry before they even accomplished anything significant in the sport.

Why I root for Perry to lose? Because of people like you TS. Is it logical? Probably not. Do I give a shit? Nope.

Why are you guys even on his bandwagon? Because he acts like a wannabe thug? Sad how easily impressed MMA fans are these days.

That's why it will always be Boxing fans > MMA fans

Flint, MI would beat Stockton, CA's ass, how about that!?

Diaz bro's don't have batshit crazy fanboys that are sucking their balls dry before they even accomplished anything significant in the sport.

Why I root for Perry to lose? Because of people like you TS. Is it logical? Probably not. Do I give a shit? Nope.

Why are you guys even on his bandwagon? Because he acts like a wannabe thug? Sad how easily impressed MMA fans are these days.

Diaz fanboys make excuses for every single loss they ever had, make them out to be in title contention no matter how many times they lose and as I said, glorify ridiculous juvenile behavior. They have some of the WORST fans in MMA actually. I would think that low IQ thug wannabes like you guys would love Mike Perry. (I'm on the bandwagon as a goof. It's funny. Nothing about a early to mid 30s male acting like a gang member is funny to me.)

They do, hence the support Nick Diaz is getting.

Yeah...that's not true at all.

I like both the Diaz bros and Mike Perry.

They are entertaining fighters both inside and outside the cage. Put the focus on the fighters rather than worrying about the opinions and antics of other fanbases and you'll enjoy MMA much more.

I cant stand Mike Perry. After the fight is done Diaz is respectful for the most part and doesnt carry himself like a douche.

Im going to get flamed, I get the whole shtick on sherdog when it comes to Mike Perry. It is fun to cheer for him because he comes to fight but it almost started as a joke. Everyone knows he is going to struggle at the top as of now...he could get better but he is not top tier.

Last edited:
I cant stand Mike Perry. When Diaz wins he shakes his opponents hand and is respectful. He isnt saying shit like this...

He behaved that way after this last fight. Basically said he isn't trying to kill anyone, but oh well if it happens.

200.gif
30uwv81.jpg
tumblr_mcf5q9DdbQ1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
wanderlei_kos_rampage.gif

Nick used to be fun to watch. I like guys that are gangsters in the ring/cage not trying to outside of it. Even if that means taking 20 knees to the head and fight the best.

They do, hence the support Nick Diaz is getting.

Nah. Diaz bro's have proven to be close to championship level. Perry hasn't proven shit yet. Already got embarrassed by Jouban who is nothing special and his most noteworthy win is against Ellenberger who is already one foot out the door of retirement.

Well, you kind of answered it already. Diaz bros seem genuine, chill weirdos while Perry seems like a clueless, try-hard douche. At the end of the day, fighters fight and I'll watch them fight, but it's easier to root for the Diaz guys.

Nah. Diaz bro's have proven to be close to championship level.

No. At least not Nick

The fact that you think he is close to championship level, exactly proves my point.

"Diaz bro's don't have batshit crazy fanboys" lol

I've never been a fan of the Diaz boys. I will say that, at least with Nate, you always got a fight. He can take a damn beating and keep going.

He behaved that way after this last fight. Basically said he isn't trying to kill anyone, but oh well if it happens.
'' Danny got stitches on his left eye above and below and got stitches on his right cheek below the eye. Broken orbital bone under those stitches, a broken foot from kicking me and a broken elbow from blocking my kicks. He's sitting in a wheelchair but I'm good lol not gona lie''

lol its comical the way he acts, but it is hard for me to cheer on someone that says shit like this.

Well, you kind of answered it already. Diaz bros seem genuine, chill weirdos while Perry seems like a clueless, try-hard douche. At the end of the day, fighters fight and I'll watch them fight, but it's easier to root for the Diaz guys.

How are they chill? They spazz out like retards all the time both verbally and physically. They are responsible for most of the brawls outside fighting that MMA has had so far. They're pushing mid 30s but still act like wannabe gang members. Perry's a 25 year old big mouth who does his job professionally in the octagon, how is he worse than those 2? I don't see it.

'' Danny got stitches on his left eye above and below and got stitches on his right cheek below the eye. Broken orbital bone under those stitches, a broken foot from kicking me and a broken elbow from blocking my kicks. He's sitting in a wheelchair but I'm good lol not gona lie''

lol its comical the way he acts, but it is hard for me to cheer on someone that says shit like this.

Trash human being: https://t.co/Ze3CZo3iNF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back