The perfect MMA fighter

OlympicDom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Using past and present MMA fighters in their absolute primes, build the perfect MMA fighter in these categories. I'll give my opinions and then y'all can chime in.

Body - Bob Sapp
Fight IQ - Dominick Cruz
Chin - Daniel Cormier
Boxing - Junior dos Santos
Muay Thai - Anderson Silva
Wrestling - Yoel Romero
Ground game - Jacare Souza
Power - Shane Carwin
Cardio - Nick Diaz

mYWVq8d.jpg

<mma4>

I actually have no complaints on your pics. GJ

EDIT: forgot Ronda's Judo<45><45><45>

{<RR}+<{JustBleed}>=<Fedor23>

This makes no sense, I know.

Builds like Bob Sapp while impressive arent suited for stamina,, his muscles burn through more oxygen than he can take in.. GSP,, Frankie, Tyson and a less injury prone JDS

Already seen the perfect fighter.
16_fedor-the-last-emperor.jpg
So Fedor's kicks were better than Cro Cop's? His chin better than DC's? Better Jiu-Jitsu than Jacare or Werdum? Lol get the fuck outta here with this blind Fedor worship. He ran from the UFC and Ubereem for a reason, even though the UFC offered to pay him triple what he'd made in PRIDE and Strikeforce.

Using past and present MMA fighters in their absolute primes, build the perfect MMA fighter in these categories. I'll give my opinions and then y'all can chime in.

Body - Bob Sapp
Fight IQ - Dominick Cruz
Chin - Daniel Cormier
Boxing - Junior dos Santos
Muay Thai - Anderson Silva
Wrestling - Yoel Romero
Ground game - Jacare Souza
Power - Shane Carwin
Cardio - Nick Diaz
A young healthy (& no-asthma) Marco Ruas

So Fedor's kicks were better than Cro Cop's? His chin better than DC's? Better Jiu-Jitsu than Jacare or Werdum? Lol get the fuck outta here with this blind Fedor worship. He ran from the UFC and Ubereem for a reason, even though the UFC offered to pay him triple what he'd made in PRIDE and Strikeforce.

Ummm, did you watch his fight with Cro-Cop? Fedor clearly outstruck a highly-regarded K-1 and Kickboxing veteran.

This is MMA not kickboxing, JiuJitsu or wrestling.

Wake up MMA will never be some smooth silky fighting style like Boxing or Muay Thai because it is a cluster fuck of styles which equates to being impossible at mastering them all.

Notice I said fighter, prime Fedor destroyed all no matter how big or how skilled, he destroyed UFC Champions, Olympians, Giants, K1 destroyers and he looked invincible.

Alistair Overeem was getting KO'd by Liddell at this point mind and is a steroid head.

Fedor destroyed the most dominant UFC heavyweight champion at that time period in 36 seconds.

You should have respect for the Last Emperor

Ummm, did you watch his fight with Cro-Cop? Fedor clearly outstruck a highly-regarded K-1 and Kickboxing veteran.
Fedor mainly used his hands that fight, if you think Fedor's kicks were better than Cro Cop's you need a brain transplant.

This is MMA not kickboxing, JiuJitsu or wrestling.

Wake up MMA will never be some smooth silky fighting style like Boxing or Muay Thai because it is a cluster fuck of styles which equates to being impossible at mastering them all.

Notice I said fighter, prime Fedor destroyed all no matter how big or how skilled, he destroyed UFC Champions, Olympians, Giants, K1 destroyers and he looked invincible.

Alistair Overeem was getting KO'd by Liddell at this point mind and is a steroid head.

Fedor destroyed the most dominant UFC heavyweight champion at that time period in 36 seconds.

You should have respect for the Last Emperor
Fedor ducked Overeem in Strikeforce twice you fool, when he was UBEREEM. Fedor fought great guys yes, but he fought 3X as many cans as he did legitimate fighters. He was nowhere near as technically skilled as guys like Cain, Jon Jones, and DC. Randleman damn near decapitated him when he flipped him on his head. That would NEVER happen to DC, if anything he'd be the one flipping people on their heads. Plus, Fedor was probably on the juice too, seeing how dogshit he looked when he fought in Strikeforce. Oh and btw, Fedor also ducked Bob Sapp in PRIDE when Bob was taking fighting seriously and almost killed Big Nog in PRIDE and Hoost X2 in K1.

Fedor ducked Overeem in Strikeforce twice you fool, when he was UBEREEM. Fedor fought great guys yes, but he fought 3X as many cans as he did legitimate fighters. He was nowhere near as technically skilled as guys like Cain, Jon Jones, and DC. Randleman damn near decapitated him when he flipped him on his head. That would NEVER happen to DC, if anything he'd be the one flipping people on their heads. Plus, Fedor was probably on the juice too, seeing how dogshit he looked when he fought in Strikeforce. Oh and btw, Fedor also ducked Bob Sapp in PRIDE when Bob was taking fighting seriously and almost killed Big Nog in PRIDE and Hoost X2 in K1.
For some random dweeb on the internet you sure seem to know alot about Fedors personal decisions in his career.

I'm gonna go on and say prime Fedor feared no one and ducked no one aswell there are many reasons why fights don't happen usually money and management problems.

Oh and Ubereem is code for drugged up to his eyeballs Overeem the real Overeem is the guy that got KO'd like a pretzel by Travis Browne and Antonio Silva :)

For some random dweeb on the internet you sure seem to know alot about Fedors personal decisions in his career.

I'm gonna go on and say prime Fedor feared no one and ducked no one aswell there are many reasons why fights don't happen usually money and management problems.

Oh and Ubereem is code for drugged up to his eyeballs Overeem the real Overeem is the guy that got KO'd like a pretzel by Travis Browne and Antonio Silva :)
The real Fedor is the one who was off the juice like all his PRIDE buddies and got prison raped by Antonio Silva and got knocked the fuck out by a guy who used to fight at 176. Oh, and Werdum cucked him too.

Btw you too, are a random dweeb on the internet who seems to know an awful lot about Fedor's personal decisions. I gave you facts, the guy sucked ass when he started fighting in an organization that drug tested. Yet you want to nibble on Fedor's nutsack simply because you fantasize about his little dick up your ass.

Btw you too, are a random dweeb on the internet who seems to know an awful lot about Fedor's personal decisions. I gave you facts, the guy sucked ass when he started fighting in an organization that drug tested. Yet you want to nibble on Fedor's nutsack simply because you fantasize about his little dick up your ass.
I knew that comment would spike a nerve :D

I'm just saying as I see it, prime Pride Fedor is the most dominant fighter MMA has seen in my opinion and i'm yet to see someone I could convincingly say could beat him.

Would he do the same today in the UFC? No one will ever know but it's really hard to argue against him when he made UFC and K-1 champs his bitch back then.

Back