Sage Northcutt's boxing looking crisp

I just can't take him seriously. He seems like the kind of guy that gets calf implants and takes duck face selfies.

I see Edmond has found another blonde to teach.

His striking is straight he was beating gall but got cocky and paid for it. Dude needs to step up his grappling.

Wow, dad was a steroid kingpin, he's 19 and jacked to the tits with 2% bodyfat. USADA has got some work to do if this guy's beating the tests. What were we talking about again?

I always thought his boxing looked super sloppy but this picture has persuaded me otherwise.

Do I see right uppercut with the left hook into own face?

....well, then it looks crisp.

It's like Ivan Drago had a son who turned out to be a major Twink.

lets see how he does with his next fight......

It's like Ivan Drago had a son who turned out to be a major Twink.

Had to look up what a twink is and that really is the perfect description of Sage: Ivan Dragos gay son.:D

Someone can have bad boxing, decent boxing, good boxing, excellent boxing...but what exactly is "crisp" boxing? I know it's basically a substitute word for good, but just always wondered why people picked that word o_O

I see stiffness

I would love for Conor to fight him, not for the fight..but for the pressers before the fight.

On a side note: good for him that he is keeping in shape, MMA fighters tend to like KFC a bit to much in their spare time.

*Flies off to buy some kfc*.

Back