So many threads on Platinum Perry its making me dizzy

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought the school Easter holidays were over. Why is this happening?

Spam. Lots and lots of spam from a small handful of people.

I'll take them over conor threads any day.

I thought the school Easter holidays were over. Why is this happening?
I know you were like WTF for five mins when that KO happened. Just like everybody else.

Amirite.

<33>

most of the threads aren't being made by Platinum Nation members mate.

the community is genuinely interested in the guy that was made to look like a chump last time out after being hyped to unseen levels and who then came back to brutally KO a well known fighter ranked in the official top 15.

Jake is a solid wrestler with monstrous power displayed at the highest level of the sport. Mike deaded him.

Last edited:
Switch sections

Bruv, look at your posts - how the fuck can you post about spam? You've achieved more than a tenth of my post count in three days - it took me nearly three years.

Bruv, look at your posts - how the fuck can you post about spam? You've achieved more than a tenth of my post count in three days - it took me nearly three years.
Only 'cause you have trouble with words and stuff.

Fighters cant pick their own nicknames from now on. Fans get to do that. if a fighter picks their own nickname its automatic the opposite of what they pick in this case its plastic mike perry or aluminum foil mike perry.

Fighters cant pick their own nicknames from now on. Fans get to do that. if a fighter picks their own nickname its automatic the opposite of what they pick in this case its plastic mike perry or aluminum foil mike perry.
Just don't call him late for dinner

I know you were like WTF for five mins when that KO happened. Just like everybody else.

Amirite.

<33>

Yes we were all truly shocked that he managed to beat one of the worst fighters on the roster. (2 wins in 9 fights)

The Aluminium hype is real, until he faces another part time male model and gets the living shit beat out of him.

Yes we were all truly shocked that he managed to beat one of the worst fighters on the roster. (2 wins in 9 fights)

The Aluminium hype is real, until he faces another part time male model and gets the living shit beat out of him.
Piss off, retard.

Back