Not only Iaquinta did not get the bonus...

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
He also probably will be fined for jumping out of the cage.

AND, if he trashes his hotel room again, UFC will surely make HIM pay the expenses.

I really, really have a doubt that the guy is going to succeed in real estate.

Why these guys always trash their hotel rooms?
I mean i would too, but why?

Why was he pissed? KO of the night was obviously going to Perry.

The title of the thread gave me a brain aneurism

He didn't get a bonus, OSP didn't get a bonus.

FOTN wasn't THAT good imo. They should have just payed out 4 performance bonuses. Sometimes they do that. It would be justified in this case also

Actually, i thought it was funny that he tweeted, im gonna wreck this place... that he gets the stupid shit he did last time.

Atleast raging al doesnt hide it.

Dude really lives up to his nickname. I'm not really into conspiracy theories but something tells me the UFC brass strongly dislike Iaquinta.

UFC moved away from having SOTN/KOTN years ago. Pretty sure that happened after Mir KOed Crocop in the most boring fight of the year, but it was the only KO of the show.

KOing Diego seems a much bigger accomplishment than Jake, though that elbow was sweet.

There is no singular "KO of the night" anymore. He thought that he should have gotten the performance bonus over Moreno. I agree with him, especially considering that those things are usually biased in favor of main card fighters.

I really like Al, but he didn't deserve a performance bonus.

Al was a very heavy favourite and did get a nice finish, but so too did Moreno (maybe not QUITE as nice, but I digress) and Moreno was not only not a heavy favourite, he was a decided underdog.

An upset like that makes his performance more impressive then Al's, imo.

I thought the same when I was watching him
Weeks before a fighter is suspended for jumping out of the cage and he does it anyway? Sorry but you have to be stupid to go straight to the suspension too

Why these guys always trash their hotel rooms?
I mean i would too, but why?
a1844483373_10.jpg

I really hope that he keeps fighting in the UFC because he's been looking sharp lately and completely demolished and properly KO'd Sanchez who's known to never go down.

Perry got a brutal knockout so he clearly deserved one, Moreno was an underdog and almost KO'ed and then tapped his opponent so he deserved one.

Was a good win by Al, but he knocked out a guy he was heavily favoured to knock out.

Back