Meanwhile on Artem Lobov's Instagram...

I think the most shocking thing is somebody (you) follows Artem on insta

"I lost convincingly, but at least I made some cash!"

So, when's the open-top bus parade?

26 fights and 4 TKO wins and people talk about this guy like he has iron fists.
That was clear sarcasm. But sure he doesn't have many TKO/KO wins during his pro career but he had a good string of KOs on TUF against decent guys.

Artem seems like an alright guy. He's certainly got bigger nuts than arms.

That was clear sarcasm. But sure he doesn't have many TKO/KO wins during his pro career but he had a good string of KOs on TUF against decent guys.
So if you add TUF in he has 6 tkos in 30 fights. The guys he ko'd on TUF are regional scene level at best I would say.

Dudes with 0 fight IQ. They both had ground skills yet decided to walk into his punches.

He also lost on TUF to get in, hahah.

So if you add TUF in he has 6 tkos in 30 fights. The guys he ko'd on TUF are regional scene level at best I would say.
Jenkins, Erosa and Gruetzemacher are decent guys. They're a combined 40-8 with only 1 knockout loss between them. If you include his TUF fights, you could say he has 4 knockouts in his last 7 wins.

Jenkins, Erosa and Gruetzemacher are decent guys. They're a combined 40-8 with only 1 knockout loss between them. If you include his TUF fights, you could say he has 4 knockouts in his last 7 wins.

Sherdog doesnt seem to believe in fighters actually improving.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, his nickname should from now on be 'the Russian Anvil'. Much more fitting.

I will say i was impressed with how he hung in there while getting lit up in the biggest fight of his life

His chin is great, his mental state great (for fighting in the UFC), his cardio is good

Arms too short, technique too unpolished, footwork too basic, but still a good fight imo, though a large part of that is thanks to Cub ofcourse.

I will say i was impressed with how he hung in there while getting lit up in the biggest fight of his life

His chin is great, his mental state great (for fighting in the UFC), his cardio is good

Arms too short, technique too unpolished, footwork too basic, but still a good fight imo, though a large part of that is thanks to Cub ofcourse.
He is definitely better than his 13-13 record suggests, but he will never contend for the title in anyway and likely will never be ranked in the top 15.

He is definitely better than his 13-13 record suggests, but he will never contend for the title in anyway and likely will never be ranked in the top 15.
No he is not . The guy has 0 cage IQ

He was Cubs punching bag and Cub looked like he didnt even train for the fight.He shouldnt of got a bonus for being his punching bag.

No he is not . The guy has 0 cage IQ
He just went 25 minutes with the #4 guy.. What are you smoking? You'd assume a guy with a .500 record wouldn't even be in the UFC (Hunt aside), let alone go 5 rounds with the #4 guy in one of the deepest divisions. PS he landed 123 sig strikes.

Back