crazy to think of the level FW is at

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Watching cub last night. The dude is champ material. Crazy to think how good he makes frankie look with that fight. Crazy to think how good frankie makes aldo look. Crazy to Think how good aldo makes conor look.

What a division.

Holloway is top 5 p4p imo. After he outstruck Pettis like that.

Watching cub last night. The dude is champ material. Crazy to think how good he makes frankie look with that fight. Crazy to think how good frankie makes aldo look. Crazy to Think how good aldo makes conor look.

What a division.
...crazy to think how good McNuggets makes Duffy look... oh wait, was McNuggets´ b4 starvin´ himself...

I'm a bit surprised you're so impressed. Swanson is past his prime. I suggest rewatching his fight with Jeremy Stephens, that was the best he ever looked. The biggest difference being Swanson's output and energy levels, but Swanson does a good job adapting his style as he gets up there in age.

And to think that when this division was first proposed, many fans claimed that they didn't want to watch guys that small (small, really?) fight, and that it would only water things down.

Sound familiar?

And to think that when this division was first proposed, many fans claimed that they didn't want to watch guys that small (small, really?) fight, and that it would only water things down.

Sound familiar?
It's because Mighty Mouse makes Frankie "Booster Seat" Edgar look like Dikembe Mutombo.

<{MingNope}>

2tLySbn.jpg

Solid point. Even though Cub's stock dropped tremendously last night for me just by letting Artem do as well as he did.

Solid point. Even though Cub's stock dropped tremendously last night for me just by letting Artem do as well as he did.

I just think artem is underrated

Back