Just rewatched Yoel Romero Vs Derek Brunson

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Yoel will get the Jacare treatment in his next fight, he will get exposed. He's not that invincible force Sherdog pretend he is. He's pretty beatable.

He is THE contender for fhe MW
title at this stage.

Nobody is invincible. Let's not pretend Romero hasn't improved since then though.

It doesn't matter how close your fights are, if you are winning them all, you are a great fighter.

Yes Romero is beatable like any fighter could be.

But Bisping is garbage and the most beatable of them all

Hes improving but yes hes not a god

hey guys I just rewatched Bisping's split decision win against Thales Leites in a 5 round fight. I think Bisping is pretty beatable!

Kennedy landed on him, Robert could end it

It doesn't matter how close your fights are, if you are winning them all, you are a great fighter.

He's a great fighter. Don't get me wrong. Just like Jacare was/is a great fighter.

why don't you watch any of his other fights where he squashes better fighters than brunson tho

exposed? Do you even know what that means? Look at his resume. I guess I'm still waiting for jon jones, DC and every other top 10 to be exposed.

watch the fights with weidman and machida.

Yoel vs bisping is a good fight , I could see Yoel taking it . Now if we were talking prime Anderson vs Romero that's a different dog all together. Today's silva might have a problems with his wrestling chops . However it's still not out of the question in a fight tomorrow.

You choose a 3 year old fight when Romero was OBVIOUSLY "greener" and THAT'S what you're making this thread about?

Put the pipe down, bud.

I think if you survive the first 2 rounds Romero is pretty much done, he was gassed as shit against Jacare in the third. And Bisping is tough and a cardio machine, I don't think it would be an easy fight for Romero.

He probably does lose his next fight. The UFC are aging him out of the title.

I'd love to see him retire GSP though...

You choose a 3 year old fight when Romero was OBVIOUSLY "greener" and THAT'S what you're making this thread about?

Put the pipe down, bud.
And still found the energy to finish the fight in the 3rd but yea he gasses sooooo hard lmao.

His fight with Brunson has nothing to do with his next fight

you guys do realize that EVERYONE is beatable right? All it takes is 1 punch to the chin and that could end the aura of all of the guys at the top. It eventually does happen to everyone.

With that said, Yoel is an impressive fighter, who's beaten a lot of top level guys in a relatively short career. Looking forward to his fight vs Bisping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back