Cubs title shot

TriangleMonkey

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So Cubs losses are Aldo, Mendes, Lamas, Frankie, and Max.

This is pretty much the top of the division.

Hes put together another streak but I think this dude needs to avenge some losses to warrant his #1 contender status.

Beating Superboy and Artem doesnt make you next despite your age and tenure.

He avenges 2 losses then cant be denied imo...he should take out Lamas and Mendes if he can

So Cubs losses are Aldo, Mendes, Lamas, Frankie, and Max.

This is pretty much the top of the division.

Hes put together another streak but I think this dude needs to avenge some losses to warrant his #1 contender status.

Beating Superboy and Artem doesnt make you next despite your age and tenure.

He avenges 2 losses then cant be denied imo...he should take out Lamas and Mendes if he can

Not any worse than getting a title shot off of a win over Dennis Siver though.

But you're right. He should face the winner of Lamas vs Korean Zombie, assuming that fight is finalized.

Man I love watching Cub Swanson fight. He is crazy entertaining, dynamic and creative in the cage. He is a beast.

In my mind he poses absolutely no threat to Aldo or Holloway or Frankie for that matter. He is too wild. He got outclassed by Holloway already! He was picked apart for three rounds and then choked out by Max. Aldo already kneed him into oblivion. Both Max and Aldo have improved dramatically since they fought Cub. Cub has improved... but honestly not even half as much as Max and Aldo have. I love cub. He is just too wild, and he leaves way too many openings when he gets wild.....and he doesnt have the grappling or striking to hang with the elite at FW.

Just my opinion

he will never ever be anything to me except the guy who a washed up jens pulver put away in 23 seconds

He earned a real title shot in 2014 but the UFC fucked him over. It's payback time.

Back