Nick Diaz on Bourdain next week?

JbModest

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Looks like he's playing pool in LA episode.

scarface-fuck-the-fucking-diaz-brothers.jpg

tenor.gif

I'm bettin Bourdain rips the bong, and he trains BJJ.

PERFECT match-up

I did "allow all" on noscript 3 times and still can't see anything. That's my limit. Can someone sum up what's going on so I don't get 100 viruses.

I used to like Bourdain but his head has disappeared into his own asshole.

Who gives a fuck what Nick Diaz is doing. If he isn't fighting, then I don't give a shit and nor should you or anyone else.

Who gives a fuck what Nick Diaz is doing. If he isn't fighting, then I don't give a shit and nor should you or anyone else.
Who gives a fuck what Canada is doing. If it isn't America, then I don't give a shit and nor should you or anyone else.

Lol so once they aren't fighting fuck em?

Nick hasn't fought for a long time and doesn't seem like he wants to. If he doesn't want to fight again then why should anyone care what he's doing? I care about watching fights, not someone smoking pot and playing hop scotch who "used" to be a fighter who was relevant years ago.

Nick hasn't fought for a long time and doesn't seem like he wants to. If he doesn't want to fight again then why should anyone care what he's doing? I care about watching fights, not someone smoking pot and playing hop scotch who "used" to be a fighter who was relevant years ago.
If you didn't have a avatar of hong man choi I would find your URL creep up on you and assassinate you knock you off this earth but I have a little bit of respect for ya because of that aviator that you are sporting

I read the thread title and thought Bourdain was doing an episode on the cuisine of Stockton.

I'm reasonably interested. What passes for good food in the hood these days?

If you didn't have a avatar of hong man choi I would find your URL creep up on you and assassinate you knock you off this earth but I have a little bit of respect for ya because of that aviator that you are sporting

My Av isn't Hong Man Choi...LOL

I'm bettin Bourdain rips the bong, and he trains BJJ.

PERFECT match-up

This is the fun part...

Though we agree on most things. We are diametrically opposed on the Diaz'.

Freedom is a cool concept. Props to yourself. There are probably only a handful of posters who's word I truly appreciate, and value. You're right at the top.

Back