Mike Perry Vs Robbie Lawler

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lawlers been out for a while so maybe he wants to take a step down in his return fight. Mike Perry is a fantastic style match-up. This fight would be fireworks.

Who do you think would win? Do you want to see it?

Want to see it, hell yes.

Don't think it's the warm up Robbie needs. Maybe someone that won't rattle his brain.

Lawlers been out for a while so maybe he wants to take a step down in his return fight. Mike Perry is a fantastic style match-up. This fight would be fireworks.

Who do you think would win? Do you want to see it?
Lawler is fighting Cowboy next.
I think Lawler beats Perry handily.

Let's not rush the platinum one, I think he should take another fight before ruining the lives of the top 5.

Mike Perry Vs Robbie Lawler

akiPX6x.gif

I don't want to see Robbie looking dead like Berger did last night. Platinum is coming for that belt and no one in his way will be spared.

Perry wouldn't stand a chance. It's a big difference fighting a punching bag like Ellenberger vs an elite top 2 former champ.

I'd take Lawler by headkick KO.

I don't want to see Robbie looking dead like Berger did last night. Platinum is coming for that belt and no one in his way will be spared.
I don't think he's the best fighter in the division but I feel like with that power and speed, he'll eventually get good enough to piece together just the win streak he needs to get a title shot. He has a lot of upside and that's why he's so exciting to me.

Dont rate perry at all but you'd be a fool to think lawler handles him easily.

You platinum fans need to slow your roll. He is not even close to ready for lawler.

Lawler would have no problems with Perry. The real fight is Perry vs respectability. That's a hard one.

Lmao Lawler would murder him he needs a top 15 fight before the former champ

Ellenberger hits hard but his shot he could absorb. Against robbie he would ģo to sleep for sure. He fights too open

Let perry fight more before putting him against top dogs and fromer champs. He's 25 with with 11 fights and less than 3 years experience to his name. Rushing guys into bad losses often ends up changing them mentally and not letting them develop. The Jouban fight showed he had stuff to work on, and he was also bloodied up by ellenberger before sealing the deal, so let him work on it for a while. Plenty of time to headline cards in his career if he's dedicated to getting there, would be better for everyone to bring him along at the right pace.

Lawler is my favorite WW all time. I don't want to see him lying dead like Ellenberger. Even though I am not an Ellenberger fan, it was hard to watch him lying there like a dead body. I would want to see Platinum fight Cowboy instead since he was a douche to Platinum one.

Back