Will BJ Penn win his next fight?

liteitup

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Will BJ get a win finally against Siver training with Gary Marinovich?

Last edited:
Not even close. I won't even say he has a punchers change. Honestly at this point I would have more faith in a Sherdogger winning a UFC fight over Penn.

BJ is washed up and can't beat any male 145er in the UFC

BJ is washed up and can't beat any male 145er in the UFC
obviously because losing to Yair rodriguez, who is essentially a future champ. It means you can't beat anyone at 145

Do you idiots realize how good Yair rodriguez is?

BJ probably beats most middle of the pack guys. Especially while training with the marinovich's / jackson

obviously because losing to Yair rodriguez, who is essentially a future champ. It means you can't beat anyone at 145

Do you idiots realize how good Yair rodriguez is?

BJ probably beats most middle of the pack guys. Especially while training with the marinovich's / jackson
Sorry to burst your bubble but bj has been done for years now! Sorry you can't let go of the past and aren't smart enough to see that princess!

Gary Marinovich: "I'm going to get balls deep into BJ's wallet"

Siver will use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system on him.

D- Demonstrate Value (by establishing his jab)
E- Engage Physically (by with a double leg taken down)
N- Nurture Dependence (by letting Penn back up)
N- Neglect Emotionally (by talking trash when Penn stands up)
I- Inspire Hop (by letting Penn think a single leg is working)
S- Separate Entirely (by breaking away from the single leg and crushing Penn with a knee to the face)

Sorry to burst your bubble but bj has been done for years now! Sorry you can't let go of the past and aren't smart enough to see that princess!
Not done for years.

MISMATCHED for years.

Thats the difference.

Sure, you could make that argument.

That said, Yair rodriguez Is a future champ. He was a horrible stylistic matchup for BJ. It's also Important to note through out the last few years he's always fought guys In the top 5. He's been past his prime for many years, he shouldn't be doing that.

I don't believe losing to frankie and Yair who are at the top of 145 means he's done In the sense that he wont be able to compete and win against borderline top 10 guys. That's a big leap I feel

What the Marinovich Brothers did with BJ was impressive though.
diego.gif

He's fighting another really old guy so its possible he could win. But I dont see BJ ever beating a high level fighter ever again. He's really over the hill.

Of course he will! As many Sherdog members will tell you - BJ is one of the best fighters ever. He always wins.

I'd be surprised. The last time BJ looked good was against Nick. He's looked horrible since.

Big step down in competition and Siver hasn't fought in years.

Penn has a chance.

He's fighting another really old guy so its possible he could win. But I dont see BJ ever beating a high level fighter ever again. He's really over the hill.

Well, no shit. He's old. It's not really something people should expect. He's been fighting for 15 years. Young mans sport

I'd be surprised. The last time BJ looked good was against Nick. He's looked horrible since.
Last time he looked really good was against fitch actually. Won the first 2 rounds against him

guy with a 20-25 pound weight advantage over him

I think a piece of BJ died with that fight and he hasn't really been the same since.

Back