Perry Fans, Last Night's Win Doesn't Erase His Loss To A Male Model

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mike Perry just KO'd an over the hill Jake Ellenberger, which I guess is supposed to mean something? I don't know. Anyways, he still got his shit pushed in by mid-tier fighter Alan Jouban. Perry fans need to remember that while they're celebrating 'PMP'.

This has been endlessly debated before, Alan Jouban "won" the fight by running away and throwing weak leg kicks to appear active - thus exploiting the 10 point system.

That being said, Platinum Mike Perry just mauled the #13 best WW in the world Jake Ellenberguer, he is now a legit top 10 contender, probably 2 wins away from a title shot

This has been endlessly debated before, Alan Jouban "won" the fight by running away and throwing weak leg kicks to appear active - thus exploiting the 10 point system.

That being said, Platinum Mike Perry just mauled the #13 best WW in the world Jake Ellenberguer, he is now a legit top 10 contender, probably 2 wins away from a title shot

<36>

giphy.gif

Yeah, look at those weak leg kicks...

13th best WW? Hahaha! Shopworn Berger was nowhere near that.

Sweet KO, but Perry is on a one-fight win streak.

Bro

I agree that male model schooled homie (and his helmet-inhaling fan girls)

But COME ON - that shit was PURE

akiPX6x.gif

Tell that to guys like Jacare, Yoel, Ferguson, Khabib, Mousasi, Whittaker, and Hollaway.

Keep dreaming that Perry is 2 wins away from a title shot.

haha. jake was winning till the tko as well. He just isnt at jouban's level or any top ten for that matter.

giphy.gif

Yeah, look at those weak leg kicks...
Has he had a haircut like that before or since? Just look at the way his hair is richocheting everywhere, clearly exentuating any damage taken. I call this the Gus effect after his rumble fight

The only way they will ever get Perry to a titleshot is by avoiding guys who would clearly beat him.

They will probably give him Matt Brown next because they want to keep putting old or shot fighters against him.

He should fight Cerrone next.

If he keeps KOing people stiff I won't complain

Huh? Jake was ranked #13, this is factual.
Making him nothing but the 14th top ranked welterweight in the UFC according to some journalists.

I am a fan of Jake but the UFC rankings are no more reliable than a sherdoggers opinion.

"probably 2 wins away from a title shot"

I mean... in Modern UFC... noboby´s probably 2 wins away from a title shot.. especially at WW and MW...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back