Who Should Mike Perry Fight Next?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

This tweet describes Mike Perry perfectly. He isn't the best fighter, but he's a fighter to the core. Dude is tough and packs a lot of power. He just bounced back from the Jouban loss with a nasty, nasty standing elbow KO of Jake Ellenberger. Ellenberger was ranked 13th so with that being said, who do you think Mike Perry should get next?

I'd like to see him fight Santiago Ponzinibbio, Alex Cowboy Oliviera, or Matt Brown next. Although I know Brown said he may want to take some time off and re-evaluate things after taking that nasty head kick KO in the Cerrone fight. What do you guys think?

I thought Leon Edwards but I like your Ponzinibbio idea a ton too

COWBOY OLIVEIRA =

akiPX6x.gif

tenor.gif

That would be pure CHAOS, and a WAR.

Matt Brown or Brazillian Cowboy makes the most sense imo

Mike Perry is the kind of guy who asks to borrow money, then beats the shit out of you when you ask for it back

It's why we love him

Who should be fight next? Rehab for meth and the landlord for his trailer park. What's the over/under?

Bet you thought that was a home run when you posted, it wasn't.

Santiago Ponzischeme

He may not be as big of a "name" as other options but he's on a solid streak, is vicious, and just as game as Perry.

You guys both pick a guy with one foot into retirement, but don't want nothing to do with Gente Boa or Brazilian Cowboy

It would be a fun fight.

Whats wrong with that?

GSP

Perry 50-45

I'm hoping for Gunnar but I also like the Matt Brown and Cowboy Oliviera ideas.

Last edited:
Back