What is next for Romero?

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
Is there an opponent lined up?

Romero and Ghey Jesus vs. Bisping and GSP 2019.

Always supporting: Bill Burr, Robocop, August Ames, Elizabeth Warren, Chino Moreno, Blanka, Korean Zombie, minotaurs, fat bottom girls, the Predator, and Ric Flair.
126473.png

everything except Minotaurs... fuck those things.

I hope he either
1) Doesn't fight.. my least favorite MW
2) Fights Rockhold. He deserves a fight I even if I'm not a fan. All fighters deserve a fight, and top 10s deserve a top 10 who isn't booked. All fighters SHOULD be matched with someone who has a shot to beat them (even if the odds aren't even). Most rematches are boring.

Romero vs Whittaker - Interim belt
Rockhold vs Mousasi - Interim interim belt
Silva vs TBA - Interim interim interim belt

I don't care who he fights but I will surely cheer for that person to put old cheaty cheaterton to sleep.

He needs at least 3 more fights before he gets a title shot.

He can sit out and wait to face GSP Bisping winner OR he can go Chuck Lidell mode and beat ass while waiting ala Chuck fucking up Babalu just because....

Romero vs Whittaker or Romero vs Mousasi would both be awesome fights while he waits

Romero vs Whittaker - Interim belt
Rockhold vs Mousasi - Interim interim belt
Silva vs TBA - Interim interim interim belt
Why would there be an interim title fight when the champ is healthy and has a title fight lined up?

Win or lose, Yoel should fight Bisping and Anderson should fight GSP after the GSP/Bisping fight.

He should fight Luke and wait for someone to beat Bisping. I don't think Mike will give him a title shot and I don't blame him. Since Mike said he'd give Whittaker the shot, maybe Yoel should call him out and try to eliminate him.

Either he gets the Title shot or fights Mousasi for the number one contender spot.

He's probably going to have to fight either Mousasi or Whittaker.

Back