Much Respect to Al Iaquinta

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Any time a fighter shows any assertiveness in dealing with the ufc, they get beta'd and put back in their place by Uncle Dana(Donald Cerrone). I like that Iaquinta told the ufc to go f--- themselves, even if it doesn't change anything in the long run.
Iaqunita deserved a bonus over Moreno(no disrespect to him) and he is one of the rare guys that actually fights to finish and run around.
All the mma media sites want to see him fight Joe Duffy and speaking of Duffy, give him a fair new contract! Exciting guys to watch

Crybaby. Fuck him
alYDTOr.gif

Matt agrees

I'm definitely not in favor of flipping the bird to pretty much anyone, let alone my employer. I do 100% agree that he should be making lots of money and be given performance bonuses for his finishes. Great fighter to watch in the octagon.

Lol'd pretty hard when Sterling handed him his reebook shirt and he just blew his nose in it and handed it back.

Meh, this guy is pretty much Douchey to EVERYONE.

He's like the white Kevin Lee - an extremely UNLIKABLE guy.

lol

I'm definitely not in favor of flipping the bird to pretty much anyone, let alone my employer. I do 100% agree that he should be making lots of money and be given performance bonuses for his finishes. Great fighter to watch in the octagon.
26k to show and 26k to win isn't enough for a finisher and someone who is one of the best in the best division.
Regardless of his personality, he was right to say that fighters deserve more respect from the promoter

Yeah, but would you hire him to sell your house?

Raging-Al-Iaquinta-realtor-388x220.png

lol

Al vs Kevin Lee next. Winner receives "World's most hated man" award

Cowboy Oliviera to get the winner

Lol'd pretty hard when Sterling handed him his reebook shirt and he just blew his nose in it and handed it back.

Is there a video or gif of this? It sounds amazing and I can't believe I missed it

There's a right and wrong way to do it, I don't believe telling your employer to go fuck themselves on twitter is not the move

Respect his balls but cringe at his stupidity

lol
Kevin Lee is super insecure because he got knocked out by Leo Santos and always wants to put people down. I don't think Iaquinta is that bad, every fighter should be more assertive. He has a temper but he's no Cody Garbrandt

26k to show and 26k to win isn't enough for a finisher and someone who is one of the best in the best division.
Regardless of his personality, he was right to say that fighters deserve more respect from the promoter

I agree with you but saying he makes 26/26 doesn't really tell the full story.

He didn't look that great when he actually signed his contract.

As far as the bonuses go, that's his fault. He didn't show up to the fighter expo and instead decided to go to the beach and tweet about it like a dumbass.

I agree with you but saying he makes 26/26 doesn't really tell the full story.

He didn't look that great when he actually signed his contract.

As far as the bonuses go, that's his fault. He didn't show up to the fighter expo and instead decided to go to the beach and tweet about it like a dumbass.
The ufc will change certain contracts,they renegotiated TJ Dillashaw's contract to 100k/100k. He shouldn't be permanently barred from bonuses

The ufc will change certain contracts,they renegotiated TJ Dillashaw's contract to 100k/100k. He shouldn't be permanently barred from bonuses

He could've probably renegotiated without the temper tantrum - I agree he deserves a hell of a lot more, I just think he hurt his chances.

I never heard that he was permanently excluded from bonuses - I thought it was for 3 fights...???

Any time a fighter shows any assertiveness in dealing with the ufc, they get beta'd and put back in their place by Uncle Dana(Donald Cerrone). I like that Iaquinta told the ufc to go f--- themselves, even if it doesn't change anything in the long run.
Iaqunita deserved a bonus over Moreno(no disrespect to him) and he is one of the rare guys that actually fights to finish and run around.
All the mma media sites want to see him fight Joe Duffy and speaking of Duffy, give him a fair new contract! Exciting guys to watch
Meh. He made his case in a very inefficient and ineffective manner. He lost his words on TV when it was time to become somebody. Womp womp.

How many fights does he have left? I can see him going to bellator, dude will not be on UFC "good list" anytime soon, better to move.

Back