They don't make men like these anymore...

Because UFC is american organization and average height in america is 5'5 and 118 pounds for male

Because UFC is american organization and average height in america is 5'5 and 118 pounds for male

Meet UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic.

20140601100152_IMG_3612.JPG

Came in expecting Platinum goat.

America has higher averages than most places and half a century ago they were among the top 5 tallest in the world..where did you come up with this?

Listen. I used to live in Cleveland. Aint nobody in Cleveland named motha fuckin Stipe Miocic

Last edited:
Thread Title made me think I was stepping into something like this ↓↓↓ was just curios that pic don't help...

Really? I'm pretty sure both were KTFO by better fighters or did their best stanky leg impressions against over the hill fighters.

We're talking the population in general, not millennial SJWs and Antifa.

Stipe, JDS, and Cain all beg to differ. All are easily in the mix for top 5 ever. CC isn't. Came up short when it counted too much.

Stipe, JDS, and Cain all beg to differ. All are easily in the mix for top 5 ever. CC isn't. Came up short when it counted too much.

stipe in the mix for top 5 ever? get real.

stipe in the mix for top 5 ever? get real.

At HW? Absolutely. How long has this sport been going on? Who's you're top 5? Mine in no particular order would be Fedor, Stipe, JDS, Cain, and maybe Overeem. The 5th is a little harder there's a few guys you can mix in for sure but most have flaws. Can't really be Arlovski, Sylvia, etc to me. Maybe Werdum but frankly I think he's overrated. Can't be those super early guys like Coleman, Smith, Randleman, etc. Maybe Randy or something.

Meet UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic.

20140601100152_IMG_3612.JPG

I'm not sure if that's a perfect rebuttal of the poster's claims about American statistics, since whatever of Stipe's vitals are dependent on genetics have a claim on Croatian stock...but there's nothing more American than being the immigrants's child who made it good in the Land of Opportunity.

At HW? Absolutely. How long has this sport been going on? Who's you're top 5? Mine in no particular order would be Fedor, Stipe, JDS, Cain, and maybe Overeem. The 5th is a little harder there's a few guys you can mix in for sure but most have flaws. Can't really be Arlovski, Sylvia, etc to me. Maybe Werdum but frankly I think he's overrated. Can't be those super early guys like Coleman, Smith, Randleman, etc. Maybe Randy or something.

fedor
nog
cro cop
sylvia
coleman

none of the modern guys at hw are any good. this is evidenced by the fact that guys like hunt and werdum are seen as top guys, when in the old days they were complete shit.

all cain has done is beat jds and brock. he's got talent but in the grand scheme of things he is a complete joke who spent the majority of his career injured.

struve is better than miocic.

The country with the tallest average population I believe is the Dutch, I await the inevitable Ubereem picture.

Back