Will WME get rid of USADA within the next couple of years?

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wether you are for or against USADA, there's no question that they have cost the UFC a lot of money since they came in.

Once WME realises this while the financial pressure keeps growing with the lack of big stars and big fights while the debt isn't contained, will they drop them and go back to the old commission for their testing? I'm gonna say yes, within 3 years. Maybe 2.

Honestly I don't want any testing. Bring back 2005! Please

It's a good idea but the public might eat them alive for it. Might be a bad pr move

im sure the cost of following the USADA rules alone is in the tens of millions. and that does not include the opportunity cost of popped fighters and less exciting events.

if they do i would imagine they would have some sort of testing in place of it.

im sure the cost of following the USADA rules alone is in the tens of millions. and that does not include the opportunity cost of popped fighters and less exciting events.

And hijacking big PPV's very shortly before the event. Jones/UFC 200 was a catastrophe.

If they're forced to choose between money and a couple weeks of whining from anti-PED SJW's, bet your asses that WME is gonna drop them.

Wether you are for or against USADA, there's no question that they have cost the UFC a lot of money since they came in.

Once WME realises this while the financial pressure keeps growing with the lack of big stars and big fights while the debt isn't contained, will they drop them and go back to the old commission for their testing? I'm gonna say yes, within 3 years. Maybe 2.

I would love it if they dropped USADA. Let the athletes push the envelope.

Drugs! More drugs! Let's give them that shit they give race horses and see how long it takes to rip an arm completely off! Yes! Fuck their future health! Right? That's what you're saying, right?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

steroids-o.gif

5857g.gif

Fucking morons.

just found the UFCADA and market the shit out of that.

"Now as we learned how to do drug testing thanks to USADA we will implement an even more complete test screening as tough as in americas most famous sports as the NFL etc...

Welcome the new world leading agency UDCADA!!!

Because of that we will have to rise PPV prices 5$ .

PS: 1 test a year guaranteed per fighter but not in fight preparation or fight itself.

Its all about how to sell it.

anti-PED SJW's

Well I do think there are some more people out there than "anti-PED SJW`s" whatever that is.

Will USADA get rid of WME within the next couple of years?

I find it disappointing/amusing that so many people are ok with PED's

It's a good idea but the public might eat them alive for it. Might be a bad pr move
This.
If they give up USADA the UFC name will be throw in the mud by sports analyst right now.
Lol sometimes i think is all part of the "plan".
The Frittatas would had made the perfect move by selling it,with the help of the USADA brand,and then in the future buy the UFC,for cheap,again when WME and USADA brings the brand to the ground.

Last edited:
I find it disappointing/amusing that so many people are ok with PED's

I don't give a shit about a fraudulent morality issue. I just don't want awesome fights cancelled last minute or have great fighters forced to sit out 2 and up to 5 years because some suits said so.

But that's beside the point of this thread, The question is what will the UFC ultimately decide to do? It's all about money today and USADA only hurts their pockets.

I don't give a shit about a fraudulent morality issue. I just don't want awesome fights cancelled last minute or have great fighters forced to sit out 2 and up to 5 years because some suits said so.

But that's beside the point of this thread, The question is what will the UFC ultimately decide to do? It's all about money today and USADA only hurts their pockets.
Fuck their health and safety, right? Can they share your needles?

Fuck their health and safety, right? Can they share your needles?

They know what they're getting into, they chose a life of high risk. PED simply enhances the experience of MMA for everybody including them and us the consumers. Your SJW tears are not more important to me than me getting my money's worth for the product I purchase.

Back