Garbrandt knocked out TJ multiple times in sparring

Alpha Brain

Anti Troll
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently when TJ was with Team Alpha Male training with Cody Garbrandt, Cody KO'd him multiple times in practice. There is even a video, apparently, of Cody KOing TJ and TMZ is offering him $50,000 to release the video. Cody says the isn't even the only time it has happened and that he knocked TJ out multiple times in practice!

WOW! This was right when TJ was first becoming champ at TAM before Cody had even got this good. It shows how amazing Cody is, as he has gotten even better!

Time stamped, tree fitty

..... And you believe him?
Damn, Alpha Brain does that to you?

TJ says it never happened... at this point its a he said type situation. Truth in the middle there somewhere.

This has been talked about forever. This mysterious video, despite being talked about for months and being worth 10s of thousands of dollars at this point, has yet to surface.

Who knows. Wouldn't be surprised if Cody stunned or dropped TJ once upon a time. I doubt how true this all is though.

if he knocked out TJ multiple times sparring then that means either TJ has a weak chin, or Cody is a douche.
And TJ only has one pro loss by ko or TKO.

Lol Cody has no video. All a lie. But there is a video of Cody getting knocked out cold somewhere on youtube...
<codychoke><{danawhoah}><{cruzshake}>

Cody is full of shit and i've seen Cody knocked out.

TJ is gonna fuck him up.

I'm on Cody's side for this fight(only because of his awesome performance against an all time great Cruz) but this would make him a massive prick. Knocking a guy out once in sparring is bad but can happen. If you do it more than once then you're a prick who is collecting a lot of bad karma.

But then again I am a Lombard fan so what do I know.

Also, Dawg, you didn’t start your thread w/ “BREAKING:” you have a lot to learn TP Belt…

a41a8019e3b9f11001e471c00c90e039.gif

Last edited:
This has been going on forever. Cody says releasing the video isn't what he and his team are about, then shut the fuck up about it.

Cody's an awesome fighter, and I like him a lot when he's chill, but he acts like a bitch a lot too. I wonder if it's his idea of "fight promotion", to create fake drama. If so, it makes me hate this era of fake drama even more.

Dude put on the performance of a lifetime against Dom. To me, that's enough to celebrate without the fake drama bullshit.

I think right now, this Cody/TJ fight is probably the highest level of two martial artists fighting each other. I'm sold on that alone. Sucks they gotta put all this nonsense out there to appeal to people who don't give a shit about the actual sport itself.

Last edited:
1. What kind of prick is trying to KO teammates multiple times in sparring?

2. I have videos of me banging Jessica Alba, but nobody can see them.

Apparently when TJ was with Team Alpha Male training with Cody Garbrandt, Cody KO'd him multiple times in practice. There is even a video, apparently, of Cody KOing TJ and TMZ is offering him $50,000 to release the video. Cody says the isn't even the only time it has happened and that he knocked TJ out multiple times in practice!

WOW! This was right when TJ was first becoming champ at TAM before Cody had even got this good. It shows how amazing Cody is, as he has gotten even better!

Time stamped, tree fitty

Newbie: check
no clue about the purpose of sparring: check
trains UFC: check
BMI > 40: check

Congratulations, you are now a certified official UFC Fan. Just type in your promo Code "Dana`s balls" to receive your present.

thumb.aspx

if you're knocking guys out in sparring its because you're a dick not because you're good

Never heard MULTIPLE times before now. I heard it was a single time, that supposedly was caught on cam.

They should tell TMZ, make it a mill. haha

if you're knocking guys out in sparring its because you're a dick not because you're good
I would agree if a bunch of people, including TJ, have said that TJ goes crazy hard in sparring

This has been talked about forever. This mysterious video, despite being talked about for months and being worth 10s of thousands of dollars at this point, has yet to surface.

Who knows. Wouldn't be surprised if Cody stunned or dropped TJ once upon a time. I doubt how true this all is though.
While I fully believe Cody has rocked TJ at TAM before the fact that people have offered real cash money for it (a significant amount) and no video had surfaced tells me the video has something in common with Barney the dinosaur.

Poor TJ... First wrecked by Cruz before the fight even happened, now Cody molesting him with some shady unseen footage of something no one ever saw

Back