You MUST all RESPECT Mike Perry

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
For at least not throwing a cheap shot like Dan Henderson

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Otherwise Ellenberger would have been out till2023

Yeah, that was class. Always like it when a fighter shows restraint after they just put a guy to sleep. No need to further scramble their opponents brain while they are helpless.

This is actually...

... a legit point.

<mma4>

IMG_1560.JPG

Old man hendo knows
P Bomb

Was not a cheap shot, was a neck crank, wanted to sub him

WAR BS-PING "MW GOAT" !

It's because of posters like you that we don't
Everything you post is some kind of negative remark, is there anything or anyone you like? You win the award for Sherdogger thats in most need of a blowjob and by quite a distance too.

Interesting comparison. I'll have to watch the Perry fight again, but I'm pretty sure that the difference was that the ref got in between Ellenberger and Perry IMMEDIATELY after Ellenberger was on his back, making it impossible for Perry to do something like Hendo did. If you'll notice in the Hendo fight, the ref was not even close to being an obstacle to Hendo's horrific 2nd H Bomb.

Everything you post is some kind of negative remark, is there anything or anyone you like? You win the award for Sherdogger thats in most need of a blowjob and by quite a distance too.
Careful. That comes close to sounding like an offer...

tumblr_mxktbkowkM1rhrns0o2_500.gif

Class move by Perry... but I must say... Ellenberger is shot as a fighter... full cred to Mike, but man how far Jake has fallen...

I was doubting him before the Jouban fight and was rooting for Alan because I didn't think Perry was all that.
Now, after the Ellenberger fight, I'll jump on the bandwagon. I don't know how far he'll get, but regardless, he's fun to watch and must see tv.

Back