hey plat nation.... I have to admit

MayhemMonkey

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
@Titanium
Reaction score
.... that shit was pretty fucking sweet, I think Im coming around

props to Perry, and you guys as well.... you deserve it after taking so much shit after his loss!

giphy.gif

Even the greats lose. Ali, Ghandi, Jesus...they all lost at some point. Mike Perry is the only person alive out of over 7 billion people that can keep the UFC alive.

.... that shit was pretty fucking sweet, I think Im coming around

props to Perry, and you guys as well.... you deserve it after taking so much shit after his loss!

Damn, talk about a bandwagon post from a total shill. Lol!

Perry beats a guy that would lose to half of the worst guys in Bellator and should have retired 3 years ago, and somehow his trailer park inbred fan base deserves props? <18>

The Platinum one has some vicious power, and will no doubt put on many exciting fights for years to come. He may not be everyone's cup of tea, but you can't deny that he has the potential to knock someone stiff at any moment. Black Belts in dem hands don't come around that often.

Damn, talk about a bandwagon post from a total shill. Lol!

Perry beats a guy that would lose to half of the worst guys in Bellator and should have retired 3 years ago, and somehow his trailer park inbred fan base deserves props? <18>
shill? I give them more shit than anyone on here(probably)

no-one has KO'd Jake like that, so yes.... Perry and his fans deserve some props. Eat a dick ya goof

Not a fan of the guys personality, bit of a douche if you ask me, but that was a pretty nice KO for Perry.

no-one has KO'd Jake like that, so yes.... Perry and his fans deserve some props. Eat a dick ya goof
No ones fans deserve props. That's just ridiculous.

Plat nation is full of fakes.
Now after this ko people actually be begging to be a part of it lol.

Vcash transfers accepted, please inquire within about temporary memberships
-PlatNayshon

DECLINED

WE DON'T ACCEPT BANDWAGON JUMPERS

No ones fans deserve props. That's just ridiculous.
ffs what dont you goofs get about this? they are his fans and are enjoying his win.... they took an undue amount of shit(by me and others like me) after he lost.

they rightfully should enjoy that win, it was pretty vicious

I'll agree with you here. Had I met you in real life, I would have run you over with my truck and finished you off with my handgun. But you are correct in that you have given Mike Perry fans some grief. That other person giving you shit doesn't know what he's talking about. Platinum Bless.

I heard that when Ellen was asked by the MD what day it was, he went 'platinumday' and then he got a pimp wheelchair

pimped-out-toilet.jpg

Back