What's next for Stevie Ray?

MousasiMMA

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
He spoke about fighting in the Glasgow card, he was calling out Diego Sanchez, after the Pearson win, but with Sanchez losing last night...

Maybe someone like Rustam Khabilov, Michel Prazeres or the winner of Taisumov vs Silva?

I think Duffy, Santos or Felder would suffice. Though to be honest, I'm not certain if any of them are booked at the moment.

I'd like to see him reform Harlem Heat with his brother Booker T.

eh how about an actual big fight for the Scotland card? neither of those names fit that bill

The Glasgow card, obviously. What would be awesome would be if Duffy re-signed and we had Scotland vs. Ireland as co-main event. I could see it being someone like Rashid Magomedov though.

It's time to start up the Harlem Heat tag team again with Booker T and show the Broken Hardy's how it's done! SUCKA!!!
tumblr_mtbnzsN5aH1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Is it more embarrassing to be a "professional wrestler" or to continue to reference pro wrestling well into adulthood?

The Glasgow card, obviously. What would be awesome would be if Duffy re-signed and we had Scotland vs. Ireland as co-main event. I could see it being someone like Rashid Magomedov though.
they train together at Tristar.... doubt either would have any interest in that fight

I think it's great that the Scottish continue to passive-aggresively resist English colonization by refusing to learn the language
and I think its great that you are so retarded you cant understand English

I used to think the Scottish had awful teeth and lacked hygiene. Didn't know they also had no sense of humor.
my sense of humour is fine..... you just aint funny

I hope to see him perform at Glasgow!

Personally I'd like to see him against Evan Dunham or Jim Miller.

Back