Platinum v the model

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Has a more shady decision ever been rendered? A bigger robbery ever happen? Or any superstar even been treated that poorly ? This travesty is the only thing blocking an immediate Platinum decimation of Woodley to main 213. The decision for The model needs to be overturned as a clear robbery.

Just set Platinum v. Wonderboy as the co main of 213 let Platinum get a work out in before he destroys wood ....... before he moves up to make short work of DC.

I totally understand the frustration.He got dropped 2 times in that fight though.

I totally understand the frustration.He got dropped 2 times in that fight though.
U fucking kidding me ?????? He beat the fuck out of his hand with his face then he slipped. Re watch n get it right jr.

giphy.gif

Has a more shady decision ever been rendered? A bigger robbery ever happen? Or any superstar even been treated that poorly ? This travesty is the only thing blocking an immediate Platinum decimation of Woodley to main 213. The decision for The model needs to be overturned as a clear robbery.

Just set Platinum v. Wonderboy as the co main of 213 let Platinum get a work out in before he destroys wood ....... before he moves up to make short work of DC.
lol

Nice to see Platibum fans return to the forum. I miss them. Thanks for the laughs!

<JonesLaugh>

I want to see more of this guy. I hope they pay off the Athletic Commission and let him roid it up.

Mike won under Pride rules. Joubum ran the best race of his life.

He needs to go up to Middleweight and fight some monsters, Welterweight sucks now days.

He needs to go up to Middleweight and fight some monsters, Welterweight sucks now days.
Once he has the WW strap he can leverage the UFC for a champion vs champion MW superfight.

they've wanted to do one for the last 10 years and had to settle for the jokes that were Penn vs GSP 2 and McGregor vs Alvarez. The MW champion is likely to be GSP too

Artem vs Cub is the worst robbery I've ever seen.

Back