'Platinum' Mike Perry vs Gunnar 'Gunni' Nelson, who wins?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Terrific victory for Mike Perry yesterday. In the post fight interview, he called out Gunnar. I've got Gunnar sub R2.

Gunnar probably wins easily.

He's a far more polished, bigger version of Lobov....without the short arms and clumsy movement.

Would love to see this fight.

Personally I think Gunnar takes him down & subs him, but there's always a chance that Perry lands the death blow.

Gunnar would murk him. Gunnar versus the boring ass Wonderboi aka Exposedboi next though.

Even all the Plastic Mike trolls knows he gets wrecked by Gunnar.

Perry ''The GOAT'' by another life ruiner.

Nelson.

Anytime you're dealing with a guy with legit one punch KO power fights are always going to have a bit of an unpredictable nature, but honestly I think Gunnar is simply better everywhere.

Doesnt make sense randking wise but interesting....Gunnar takes it.

Gunnar by sub.
Nelson can take a punch, and is always dangerous in the stand up. He would probably catch Perry in the 2nd/3rd round and then finish it on the ground, like he always does.

In my non-biased opinion Perry via whatever the fuck he wants

Gunnar standing...
gunni1_360.gif

Or on the floor...
gunner.gif

Wins against Mike Perry

gunnar_nelson_fight.jpg

Mike Perry is more stupid than I thought if he thinks he stand a chance against Gunnar Nelson

I enjoy Mike's fights, but Gunnar is too much for him right now. Solid win against Jake, but Mike still has work to do in training.

I'd rather he build his hype train by fighting guys he can beat.

Gunnar beat the guy who outclassed
Perry. Mmath never lies.

Gunnar,the way he moves would counter perrys striking and he would take him down and molest him

Back